Imagines (25)

“Baby come here” Dua said. “No! Dua move” you said while laughing. “Damn okay.” Dua said while sucking her teeth and grabbing you anyways, picking you up and had you up in the air. “oh my God Dua put me down. Right now!” You said kinda fearful, You was afraid of heights and was afraid to fall.

“Dua, you know that I'm scared of heights and your lazy self is probably gonna make me fall. So please put me down” You said in a whining tone, while hitting her back.

“Girl please, I take things heavier than you and you're not even that heavy.” She slapped your ass as a response to the hits you sent towards her back.

You gasped. “Dua that hurt. Ouchhh.”

Dua was simply a very funny, kind-hearted and beautiful human being you've ever met. She makes you feel so special. Her mindset was so beautiful and attractive. Everything about her makes you feel so comfortable and warm around her. Yet you still don't understand why she'd want to be with you, when she could have the finest Instagram model out there. The way she treats you shows all the signs and characteristics of an amazing girlfriend. Except... She isn't your girlfriend. You guys are fuck buddies. Now you're not complaining, she definitely scores a 12 out of 10 in the bedroom. She's so extravagant and keeps things exciting. Not only that but she pays attention to your body and never leaves a spot unsatisfied. God! Just talking about it makes you wanna touch yourself.

Dua threw you on the bed and got in between your legs. “God, I missed you so much” she exclaimed while kissing your stomach.

“Dua stop” You said while giggling.

You're very ticklish.

“Mmmm, you're so freaking sexy” You blushed. Whenever Dua even gives you the slightest compliment you'd cheese and resemble a bright red tomato.

“You're so cute babe” Dua said moving up to your lips and pecking them multiple times, while you ran your fingers along her pretty short hair that you love so much. “Missed you too Dula Peep” You said smiling, knowing you was gonna get a giggle from her. “Dula Peep?” Dua said scrunching up her face. You nodded while still smiling. She bit your bottom lip and said “I like the name Daddy better” you scrunched up your face and said “Daddy? Girl bye.” You said while pushing her off you and chuckling.

“I know I'm a woman but I don't mind you calling me that YN. I'd love you calling me daddy while I'm fucking the shit out of you.” She said while making a mimic of y'all in bed.

“Shut up Dua, you ain't my dad and I ain't calling you daddy that's cringey as fuck.” You said laughing.

You got up from the bed and went downstairs simply to avoid that conversation. “Damn! So you're really just gonna dismiss me like that.” She said while following you. You turned around. “Yes. You know conversations like that makes me super uncomfortable.”  She smiled at me.

You blushed AGAIN! UGH!!

You're such a dork, Dua” You giggled and punched her arm. “Don't call me that” she warned playfully. You finished walking to your destination. Which happened to be her kitchen, to look for snack. “You ain't got shit in your kitchen, Dua” You yelled. She propped you up on her marble counter and stood between your thighs. She gave you one of her passionate kisses you've grown to love so much.

“Hmm. Why are you being so affectionate?” You said pulling from the kiss, as you bite your lip. “Becauseee I haven't seen my girl for 4 weeks. Damn I missed you.” She said going for another kiss. You stopped her.

“Your girl?” You asked her quite confused. “Yes, my girl.” She answered in a very serious tone. “I mean cause we never gave each other the girlfriend and girlfriend label thing, you know?” You said sorta fidgety. You're always so awkward expressing yourself. It's so embarrassing.

“I don't know, I just thought you only saw me as a fuck buddy. Ya know.” You looked up to find her eyes were already on you.

“Man, stop. I've been claiming you as mine ever since we met.” She lifted your chin up to reveal the love marks she created. “These hickeys shows and means that you're mine YN.” You laughed. “I'm very serious babygirl. You know damn well I'm not with anybody else but you, so why are you trying to act like I'm not faithful or something?” She asked looking you in your eyes.

God she makes you so nervous. You can't even look her in the eyes. “Because you never gave me the title, so I didn't wanna overstep my boundaries.” You looked down and played with your fingers. “Well here go your title right here” she said lowly and sultry. She grabbed you by your chin and pressed her soft lips against yours. She gave you the most sensual kiss ever. All you could do was moan lowly.

She grabbed the back of your neck and stuck her tongue in your your mouth. The kiss had you on cloud nine, and you were dripping in your panties, right about now. As your tongues fought for dominance, Dua held a firm grip around your waist and rubbed against your ass, giving occasional grips. She ended the kiss by biting on your bottom lip. It was so sexy! “You're my baby... Okay?” She moved her addictive kisses to your neck. “Okay.” You moaned with your eyes closed. You could feel her leaving hickeys to make her ownership over you visible. You grabbed onto the back of her neck, as she kissed and sucked over that spot. You let out a loud moan and she let out a soft chuckle, she knew exactly what she was doing to you.

She lifted you by the bottom of your thighs and carried you to the bedroom......

~~
I love Dua lipa so much lol. And don't forget to vote if u like ♡

 And don't forget to vote if u like ♡