Imagine (21)

“Dua!” You whined, wrapping your arms around her neck.

“No, I don't wanna hear that shit. We're not getting back together.” She muttered, unpausing the game and starting it.

“Fine.” You mumbled trying to get up. She threw the controller down, grabbed you by your waist and pulling you in her lap.

“Babe. It was a joke.” She smiled, kissing your neck.

“Get the fuck off me!” You yelled, trying to move her hands. She chuckled.

“Fine then. Gosh you're so childish.” She replied, pushing you off her lap.

“I fucking hate you.” You rolled your eyes, grabbing the controller and throwing it on the floor, breaking it.

She jumped up and grabbed your arm, pushing you into the wall forcefully.

“I don't like you always coming to my house, and breaking my stuffs.” She says through gritted teeth.

You smile, all you wanted was to make her mad. It was fun for you.

“Move Dua.” You laughed, pushing her off you.

“You're so damn bipolar.” She let go of you.

“Yes I am. Now say goodbye to my coochie cause you won't be getting it no more.” You smirked, walking towards the door. She followed after you, grabbing it.

“Babygirl, this here is mine, all Dua's. No one else's.” She told you, wrapping her arms around your waist and then putting her face in the crook of your neck.

“Mhm.” You smiled.

“Why are we always breaking up? Only to make up afterwards?” She asked and kissed your cheek.

“Cause I can't stand you.” You mumbled.

“What was that?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing baby.” You turned to her, pecking her lips.

“No more break ups, okay?” She says in a serious tone.

“Okay."

~~~

An: Life's short. So smile while you still have teeth.

Hope u guys are doing good, and don't forget to vote if you like MWAH!