Imagines (19)

Your POV

"Dua, can you get off your phone now?" I questioned, trying to take her phone out of her hand.

"Okay. Give me two minutes." She sighed, finally putting her phone onto the table and concentrating on the screen.

I cheesed as she wrapped her arms around me. I was enjoying the movie so much that I cuddled up next to her. After ten minutes, I glanced back up at her to see her staring down on her phone.

"Dua!" I shouted at her, startling her as she quickly locked her phone. "What the hell? You're being real disrespectful."

"Disrespectful? I ain't said a damn word to you how can I be disrespectful?" She spoke as if she was clueless.

"I'm not saying verbally. I'm talking physically. Your actions. I get that you're a busy person, but don't get my hopes high for nothing." I explained as I walked off from the living room. Dua stood up and trailed behind me.

"The fuck is your problem YN? You're mad because I was on my phone?"

"My problem is that you invited me over here to spend time together, but you can barely take your eyes off your phone."

"You're so fucking easy and sensitive for no damn reason. I'm sorry I'm a busy person. Ain't shit I can do about it." Dua yelled back with anger written on her tone.

"Fuck you." I shrugged as I stepped into my shoes. I snatched my car keys and my bag, heading out the house. It was really unnecessary for us to argue about nothing, but we were both stubborn people. We enjoyed having the last word.

I saw Dua's facial expression soften. "Wait, babe." She gripped my wrist, pulling me back in the house. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? I'm just a little stressed." She said in a thick British accent.

"No, Dua, it's not that simple. You're talking to me like you're crazy."

"I know, babe. My bad. It's my manager texting me and telling me about some bullshit." She explained, burying her head into the crook of my neck.

"And I didn't even do anything to you, big head." I said, plucking her head as she laughed. "You gotta stop taking your problems out on me. We can always talk you know?" She nods her head saying "I know."

"Let me make it up to you." Dua's face held a seductive expression as she smirked. I smiled and scrunched my face up.

"Maybe after the movie? You owe me a movie, Dua."

"During?" Dua suggested, licking her lips and winking at me.

"You're so dirty minded Dua." I exclaimed. Dua shrugged, saying "I can't help it" and pulling me back into the living room area.

~~

-My demeanor is meaner than yours.

An: The music video is out now go watch! So proud of our girl. Anywaysssss, y'all know the drill, vote if you like Mwah!