imagines (2)

I remember the first day I met you, I hated you. You were cocky, an asshole and just a fuckgirl... Well at least you came off as that. But, as time went by I realized how you changed my life and I'll forever be grateful for that.

Baby, get up,” a voice whispered. You groaned and rolled over only to be pulled back. You felt soft kisses all over your face and you couldn't help but smile and bite your lip.

“Why can't we stay here a bit longer?” you asked as you opened one of your eyes. She kissed your lips and then pulled back.

“Because you have to get to your job today,” she said. You pouted as she sat up. You rolled over and wrapped your arms around her waist.

“i'll call in sick, just stay with me, please,” you stared up into her eyes. She stared at you and then sighed before laying back down. You grinned and cuddled into her.

“You're too cute to resist," she mumbled while closing her eyes. You snuggled your head into her chest and closed your eyes as well.

“And you're too hot to leave,” you mumbled while leaving soft kisses on her collar bone. she smiled and stroked your hair.

“I love you, baby,” she whispered as she leaned down and kissed your head. You smiled and snuggled closer into her.

“I love you, too, wifey,” you whispered before drifting off.

I'm glad I fell in love with you.