Imagines (22)

“Okay, how do I look?” You turned in a circle, placing your hand on your hip. Dua rolled her eyes.

“You look good.” She muttered. You frowned.

“Best friend! You are no help.” You whined, she shrugged.

“Alright, you look ugly as hell.” She chuckled and you gave her a straight face.

“Oh cool, I gotta get going.” You said, walking out the door. Dua set you up on some blind date and you had to go because of the bet you guys made. But what you didn't know was that it wasn't any date at all, and Dua was plotting because she has feelings for you.

When you got to the restaurant, a waitress directed you to a table, you smiled and thanked her before sitting down. 20 minutes you began to grow impatient, and you couldn't believe you were being stood up. At 45 minutes you were done waiting, you stood, walking out of the restaurant and to make things worse Dua wasn't answering to any of your calls, and it was raining. Every taxi cab sped past you, ignoring your signal that you needed a ride so you walked home, with an attitude. You sighed.

The door swung open, “Oh my God I'm so sorry YN,” Dua mumbled, you brushed past her.

“You obviously did this on purpose!” You yelled.

“Think whatever you want bro, I'm out.” She replied, leaving out. You rolled your eyes, shutting off all the lights and walking to the bathroom and starting the shower.

Dua was still in the house, she never left. She was in your room sitting on your bed. She wasn't going to do anything special but comfort you, maybe even tell you how she felt about you. She didn't mean to purposely sabotage your plans but she couldn't watch you be with someone else. Since she was 18 and you were 16 you've been her roommate, and the only one she's had eyes for.

After your shower you got out, drying off your hair and putting on a sweater with some boy shorts. You grabbed a scrunchy and pulled your hair into a ponytail. And went up into your room, the light was off and you didn't plan on turning it on so you walked over to your bed, climbing on top of what you didn't notice was Dua. Her hand crept up your thigh making you jump out of the bed and turn on the light.

“What's up?” Dua busted out laughing.

“Dua!” You pouted, she continued to laugh as she got out of the bed and wrapped her arms around your waist.

“How was the date?” She looked at you.

“What date? It wasn't any date and you know that ma'am.” You wrapped your arms around her neck.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“He never showed up.” You mumbled. Dua looked at your lips then back at your eyes.

“Can I tell you something?” She bit her bottom lip nervously.

“Mhm.” You smiled a little. Dua picked you up, carrying you over to the bed and placing you down. She sat next to you.

“I never got  somebody to go on the date.” She told you. You frowned, furrowing your eyebrows.

“Why?” You asked.

“I can show you better than I can tell you.” She smiled. You shook your head.

“No you can't!” You whined, she got in between your legs and kissed you. You didn't kiss back at first until her hands found their way under your sweater, giving your nipple a squeeze. You moaned against her lips. She pulled away, pulling your sweater over your head and throwing it. Showing you how special you are to her the whole night.

~~~

An: Vote if u like peaceeeeeeeeee ✌🏽