{Imagines 43}

~Her hands run up and down your body, she stopped at the back of your thigh

~Her hands run up and down your body, she stopped at the back of your thigh. Your attention is focused on the movie but Dua starts leaving soft feathery kisses all over your neck.

"Dua I'm trying to watch the movie, stop it." You said. You both had been in bed since the day started and the only times you left the bed was to either shower, grab something to eat or use the bathroom.

"I just need some of your attention too." Dua mumbles biting on your ear gently. Her hand that was resting on your thigh is now sliding under your big oversized shirt groping your butt cheek.

The moment you looked up at her, she eagerly locked lips with yours. Her lips were so soft and sweet. You always thought that every time you kiss.

"What is up with you today?" You furrow your eyebrows laughing a little. "Nothing, I just miss my baby." Dua replies hovering over you.

She spreads your legs, leaving a trail of wet kisses on your thighs as she continues to her destination. You prop on your elbows watching her every move not even focusing on the movie anymore.

"Dua, stop teasing." You whine as she started fidgeting with your panties. That alone made you quiver.

"You sure you don't wanna finish watching the movie?" She asks as she slowly and teasingly slides your panties off. "Nooo, please continue what you're doing." You begged.

"Nah, I think we should finish the movie." Dua answers before rolling over on her back and looking at the TV. The fuck. You thought.

"Dua are you serious?" But she just simply nodded, focusing on the TV.

Giving you a taste of your own medicine. ~

\\\\

bombastic side eye lol.