Imagines (24)

Your POV:

Dua and you had an stupid argument, and now you're just crying your eyes out in the bathroom with the door locked.

The words she said to you hurts like hell, you're way too emotional. Then you heard knocks on the door, making you jump.

"Babe, YN open up. I'm sorry."

You didn't answer.

"Come on, I said I was sorry!!"

She began to bang harder on the door, which made the noise louder. The door cracked a little, and you started to back away.

A few moments later, Dua finally stopped. You heard her slide her back on the door.

"YN, just open the door. I should've never said those things to you, knowing that you're sensitive. This thing we're doing here is stupid!!! The situation could've been avoided. Look at where it has led us..."

She was right, it could've been avoided.

You slowly opened the door to see Dua's back facing you, still sitting down. She got up and came to you, giving you a passionate kiss.

Dua hugged you tight and then kissed your forehead.

"I'm s-" You cut her off by grabbing the back of her head and kissing her hard.

She felt the vibe you had towards her. Without breaking the kiss, she took you to the bed.

Dua laid you down slowly and hovered over you, looking deeply in your eyes. Those twinkling brown eyes put you in a trance.

You felt her finger trace from your lips, down to your boobs, down to your belly button, finally to your underwear.

She pulled them down slowly. Your legs automatically spread. But before she can do anything, you stopped her.

"Babe?"

"Yea."

"Let's just pretend what happened earlier never happened."

"Ok."

The whole night was filled with high sexual tension and pleasure. You guess all that arguing just brought you guys closer...

~~~

Vote if u like ✌🏽