imagines {40}

~You and your girlfriend Dua were getting ready to go to the beach to just watch the sunset

~You and your girlfriend Dua were getting ready to go to the beach to just watch the sunset. You walk to the beach holding hands, feeling the cool water touch your feet. You both found a relaxing and romantic spot to sit.

Dua pulled you into a hug and held you very close to her, you both watching the sun slowly but beautifully set. You both were a big fan of nature, that's one of the reasons why you loved each other endlessly.

Dua looked into your eyes and placed her hand on your chin. She brought her nose to yours and you felt her breathing hitch as she got closer to your lips. She gave you a gentle kiss, that was when you felt something licking your foot.

You looked down to your feet only to find a very cute and adorable leashed puppy licking on your foot. Dua noticed too, and you both let out a laugh. The girl that seemed to be looking around for the lost puppy eyes immediately widened as soon as she saw the both of you.

"Oh my God its Dua lipa" She squealed. Dua smiled at her. "Can I hug you and take a pic with you?" She asked, nicely. Dua nodded her head and the girl hugged her excitedly. "Baby can you please take our picture?" Dua asked you. "Yeah sure!" You replied and the girl handed you her phone.

You took the picture and smiled at how happy the teenage girl was. "Thank you so much," she said, grabbing her phone from you and taking the cute little puppy with her and walking away. The puppy was so cuteeeee.

Dua grabbed your hand and walked you back to your spot. You laid in between her long legs and placed your head on her chest. "Babe?" She asked. "Hmmm?" You replied. "Do you want us to adopt a puppy?" She asked. "I saw the way you were looking at that puppy." A huge smile escaped your lips. "Yeah babe, I really doooooo." You said.

"I was just wondering because of how lovingly you were staring at that little puppy a while ago." She explained. "Awhh baby, you're the sweetest thing alive I swear!" You turned around and sat on her lap and wrapped your arms around her neck, you gave her kisses after kisses after kisses. And you stayed there talking until it was completely dark and went home~

///