FORTY-SEVEN

The girls are inside their van and are on their way to their hotel. Lisa's parents flew earlier and are already waiting for them there. The Pinks, after hearing the news, waited for Bangtan to atleast call them, but they didn't. And although Lisa was almost on her knees, begging her unnies to let her use her phone to call Jungkook, they did not let her.

Lisa wanted to hear the full version of the recording, because unfortunately, the media did not release it.

The only thing they knew is that Yeri threatened Jungkook and that's it. The reason behind the threat was not even revealed.

Yeri's fans are begging and trending hashtags on twitter about releasing the full recording, because they wouldn't believe it if they won't hear it for themselves. But just a few hours after the news stirred, Yeri released a statement saying that all the allegations were true. She even posted an apology letter in all of her accounts and because of thet Red Velvet's career is at risk.

Chaeyoung messaged Seulgi, and instead of being sad about the news, they were simply thankful that their maknae learned a lesson and they are just hoping that Yeri will change for the better.

Jungkook, and the rest of Bangtan, stayed quiet. The only person who spoke on their behalf is their CEO, Bang PD. As per their CEO, it was Jungkook's decision not to release the full version of the audio recording. It was enough for him to let the trusted media staff to hear it. Yeri's image is bad enough and he knows that it will be so much worse if they'll release the whole version, so he decided to just keep it within them.

After hearing the news, the girls were all arguing whether to just lower their pride and talk to the boys or they wait until they communicate first. Obviously, they chose the former option. So now, it's only the four of them, walking their way to their shared room.

Lisa's manager, a.k.a Yeri's spy, was removed from YG enterntainment and Manager Jung was assigned back to her. But the girls don't know the real reason why all of a sudden, Lisa's manager was changed again. They were only told that Lisa's stupid manager could not continue his service because his Mother got sick and there is no one who could take care of her.

YG decided to not tell the girls the truth it first because he knows that the Pinks are going on a trip with Lisa's family and he does not want to ruin the mood and make the girls feel scared and distracted during their vacation. He is planning to settle everything when they come back.

"Girls, how was your trip?" The four of them are in the hotel's restaurant, having dinner with Lisa's mom. And for some reason, Bambam is spending time with Lisa's Dad, drinking in the hotel's bar. Kunpimook just appeared out of nowhere and snatched Lisa's dad away. Lisa did not even have the slightest idea that her best friend would come, but she was not surprised at all, Bambam always gate crashes in every family getaway that the Manobans have, but I mean, Bambam is part of their family already.

"It was so tiring and draining, Mom." Lisa said, and the other members agreed.

"I have been avoiding this topic ever since the news came out, but I think now is the perfect time to talk about it, right?" Of course, they couldn't hide anything from Lisa's mom. Mrs. Manoban has always been hands on in monitoring Blackpink's endevaours. What's the use of her fan account, right?

"I did not question why suddenly the boys backed out and why I haven't heard from them. But I just want you to know that I think you just need to talk to each other. I don't even know what really happened, but all I want to say is that, THEY ARE HERE!" Lisa's mom stood up and the lights went dark. The girls did not even notice that everyone in the restaurant left and the only people left are Lisa's parents, Bambam, the four of them and of course, the 7 guys standing on the stage that was meant for the band who plays music in the restaurant.