TWENTY-SEVEN

It's like the tables have turned. The unnies are now the ones sitting on their sofa while the maknaes are standing in front of them, both hands placed on their waists.

"Okay unnies, we completely understand seeing Jimin and Jungkook and maybe Yoongi oppa..but why is Jin oppa with them? Not to mention that he bought you gifts too!" Chae commented as she zeroed her eyes to Jisoo and, who is too shy to meet her members' gazes.

The moment they answered Manager Jung's video call, chaos started.

'To tell you Jen, I had no part in this plan

'To tell you Jen, I had no part in this plan. They just carried me out of the house and here I am..and oh, hello!'

Yoongi opened the conversation first. The other boys are just staring at the shocked faces of the Blackpink members.

They decided to make a move..together. Since according to them, teamwork makes the dream work. So here they are, helping each other to get the girls of their dreams.

'We just got worried..you girls have not been responding to us.'

Jin added as he looked at Jisoo straight in the eye. Of course, Jisoo had stopped texting him back a month ago, and he has no clue why. He needed to know.

'And..I miss you, Chae! I'm sorry for being such a dick..just hear me out, please? Reply to me.'

Jimin pleaded, using his best aegyo voice matching it with the cutest face he could muster.

'I miss you too, doll.'

Jungkook added, not wanting to spoil anything. He wanted to say that she loves her and that he completely understands if she is too busy to even check her phone and send a reply, and how he still thinks about their little kiss..but of course, he can't do that.

'Where is Manager Jung?'

Jennie asked. Out of everyone, she is the first to come back to her senses. Rosé is all red, prolly blushing because of Jimin. Jisoo is just offering a blank face, no one knows what's going on inside her head. And Lisa, well she tried to hide her smile that crept through her face, but she just can't. She missed Jungkook too, so much. But of course, even if her members and her have made up, she can't plainly act like the people on the other side of the screen are not the reason for their misery.

'Jen..please, just tell us what's wrong. Manager Jung said that you girls are not booked. He said that all you did was stay inside your dorms. Does your company not allow you to take calls and respond to texts unless they are from your label mates or from the entertainment's staffs?'

It was Jin who spoke. Of course, he wanted to know the reason why Jisoo, her long time friend, stopped communicating all of a sudden.