ONE

"YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL THERE LISA! THE LAST TIME YOU WENT OUT WITH THEM, YOU WENT HOME LOOKING LIKE A HALF-COOKED CHICKEN!" Well, if this ain't Jennie Kim.

The maknaes, Rosé and Lisa are busy packing while their unnies, Jennie and Jisoo are busy over-reacting.

The two maknaes are being invited by their 97liner friends to their annual outing, just a little breather as they would be busy again as it is a start of a new year. And yes, the 97liner gang is not only composed of handsome, talented boys but as well as, gorgeous girl idols.

But of course, to be safe and to avoid unnecessary issues, they did their best to keep it a secret. They know very well how wild Knetz and some international fans are. Apparently, some childish fans act as if they own the idols. A small interaction between the opposite sex could cause an uproar.

"Pack your suncreens, Chae!" The maknaes just rolled their eyes at their unnies, who, instead of going to the practice room to check the progress of their album, are staying at the dorm and are acting like they are sending their children to camping.

Well, Rosé and Lisa are their children after all. I mean, they practically raised them. 

"Unnie! The bags are so heavy. We don't need that much!" Lisa screamed at Jisoo who is packing her bags and putting lots of lotion, and sunscreen inside.

"Lisaya, stop it! Its not like you'll carry this on your own.  Manager Oppa will carry it for you on your way to the airport and ofcourse, you have boys on the trip, let them carry it!" Lisa just shrugged and looked at Jennie and Chaeyoung who are both arguing on what swimwear to bring.

"Chaengggaa, bring this plaid bikini." Rosé looked at the bikini as if its something disgusting.

"Unnie, I am not wearing that there. You know how skinny I am, and there's gonna be other people, they may say something about my body again."

"JUST WHO THE HELL WOULD TEASE YOU? AND WHO THE HELL CARES IF YOU ARE SKINNY OR FAT, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL CHAEYOUNGAAA!" It may not be obvious, but among the four girls, Chae is the one who gets very affected at hate comments.

It is true that she loves food but sometimes, she forces herself to eat lots of food just to make her fatter. The members would always say that she does not have to do that and that she is gorgeous as she is, but as long as she is receiving those comments about her body, she just can't help but be insecure.

"YAAH ROSIEEE, I AM GOING TO PUNCH ANYONE THAT WOULD SAY SOMETHING BAD TO YOU!" Of course, the boyish Lisa is gonna do everything to defend her members, even if it means being at war with a stranger.

Chae, as the crybaby, almost cried but Jisoo always warned them to control their emotions. So she just forced out a smile and packed her plaid swimsuit.

"Update us, okay? Or I am telling YG sajangnim where you are really going!" Of course, YG does not know the whole truth. I mean, he knows Rosé and Lisa are going somewhere, but he does not know with who exactly, the managers negotiated everything with YG. And YG being busy facing a lot of problems, did not question their endeavor. Their CEO has a lot on his plate. He has been going in and out of court and there are a lot of people from the press inside their building. That is also the reason why they were not advised to stay there, as of the moment.

Rosé and Lisa happily rode in their van on the way to the airport. It is Jungkook's turn to sponsor their vacation this year. It's their 2nd year of joining this tradition since they only have been added to the group after they debuted. 

Jungkook, being the richest, has a private plane, and owns a private resort. So it makes everything perfectly planned and organized. His resort is solely for celebrites and idols. It is hard for them to get some privacy, that's why Jungkook decided to open it for them.

The employees swore to keep the informations of their guests private.

As they arrived at the airport, of course they used the route going to where private planes are parked, they immediately saw Bambam, Mina and Jihyo waving at them.

Lisa got out first and helped their managers carry their luggage, while Rosé secured her chips inside her bag. 

"Hey there, Pokpak!" Bambam greeted Lisa with glee. They did their signature handshake that made the others laugh.

"Where's everybody?" Asked Rosé as she approached the group. 

"Obviously, Yeri is with Jungkook already, in the plane. Cha Eun Woo is also inside." Mina explained while helping Lisa carry their things.

"We are still waiting for the SEVENTEEN trio, and Yugyeom is with Jaehyun buying some snacks." Bambam added.

"And here we are, waiting for you guys!" Exclaimed Jihyo.

Basically, there are 7 girls that belong to the 97 liners. Minnie and Miyeon cannot join them for the two are busy since they are gonna have their comeback next week. So it leaves, the 5 of them, accompanied by the 8 other boys. 

"So, let's get inside!" Lisa energetically said, forgetting the scene that she will probably be witnessing as she would enter the plane.

Jihyo's eyes immediately looked away as she saw Yeri clinging to Jungkook like a fuckin' koala. I mean, who does that to someone who is not your boyfriend? Jihyo finds Yeri's actions towards Jungkook uncomfortable. She just let out a sigh and made her way to her seat.

"Oh, hi Lisa! Hi Chae!" Jungkook greeted as he tried to pull out from Yeri's grip. 

It has been a constant talk about the other girls how they have been regretting inviting Yeri in. I mean, she is not even a 97liner, but since her family is powerful and she is friends with Jungkook, she got in. It is Yeri's first time attending their annual vacation and they just can't forget Yeri's argument as to why she should be part of their group. 

What's with a two year delay? C'mon guys, I am just two years younger! Yeah, you are two years younger, basically you are a kid. I mean, what is the purpose of labeling their group as 97liner when someone who is not a 97liner would join? I mean? 

"Is her life connected to Jungkook?" Jihyo jokingly asked Lisa, referring to Yeri, who clings to Jungkook like she's gonna die without him near her. Lisa just returned a smile when in fact, inside her, she thought the same.

"Pick a seat for us Chae, I'll just bid goodbye to Manager Oppa." And yes, this vacation is a MANAGER-FREE vacation. I mean, what could happen in just two days, right?

-----------------

So, how's it for the first part?? 

Don't forget to leave comments and vote!

-love
C