FIFTY

"Are we really sure about this?" Lisa is sitting on Jungkook's lap. Both of them are inside the studio.

"Doll, we have made it this far and now you are questioning if we are sure about this? I am super sure about everything if it's about you and us." The bunny still managed to melt Lisa's heart. He just wants her to relax and enjoy each moment.

"Don't worry Kook, she says that every time we release a new song. She loves doubting herself so much not knowing that she does so good with just everything." Jisoo said, munching the mandu that Jimin and Tae were fighting over earlier.

The whole squad is present in the studio. Suga, Jennie and RM are inside the recording booth while JHope, Jimin and Chae are in one corner with the dancers giving critiques with the choreography.

Jisoo, Jin and Tae are just sitting together with their maknaes trying to make them feel better. The three of them have also checked the stage outfits earlier.

And of course, everyone is waiting for their Bang PD-nim and YG sajangnim to come over and give their final comments.

"I couldn't believe you were able to let YG say yes to this. I mean, Bang PD has no problems with things like this, but YG just...he's just so careful about these stuff." Jin commented that earned a nod from Tae and Jisoo.

"We always hear news about YG declining every offer." Tae added. Of course, YG artists are no doubt on the top of the game when it comes to song releases and presence. They are just oozing with charisma and talent that everything they put out are always on point and that is why a lot of artists want to have a collab.

"Well, I am the Golden Maknae. Whatever I want, I get." Lisa rolled her eyes at Jungkook's remark and pinched his side.

"Yaaaah! I helped you too." Lisa angrily said. The bunny just pinched the cheeks of his annoyed girlfriend.

A few minutes later, Bang PD arrived with YG and a few more producers and sunbaes entered together with the bosses.

Of course, Blackpink's Teddy oppa will forever be present. G-Dragon is present as well.

"Good afternoon, kids. Today at 6PM, the announcement will be released." Bang PD opened the topic and talked about business straightaway. He prefers to do personal catch ups after work topics.

"Are you okay with this?" YG held out a paper that contains the details of the announcement that would be posted later.

The headline says:

Maknaes' of two big kpop groups are having a collaboration.

Pick a guess and drop it below!

In the background are their silhouettes and it just give it all away. I mean, who would not know the royal and the golden maknae's silhouette? Fans know every angle and details of their idols.

"May I ask to see the final output?" This time, it is their Teddy Oppa who spoke.

Teddy has been waiting for this. Both groups have been given the chance to write and produce the maknaes' debut single. Teddy has been a fan of Bangtan's music and of course, it is known that BTS does most of the producing and writing of their songs. This is basically BangPink's collaboration. Imagine seeing the credit list, all of their names are going to be posted.

"Take a seat, Sajangnim, Bang PD-nim, Teddy oppa, Jiyong oppa." It was Jennie who ushered everyone into position. All of them are gathered around the big music room. Jungkook and RM are by the producer's lounge to start the music.