TWO

As they arrived at Jungkook's owned resort, they immediately unloaded their luggage and went to their rooms.

Rosé, Lisa, Jihyo and Mina are in the same room, while the queen of all, Kim Yeri is in another room, on her own.

Yeri is not that sociable. She is an entitled spoiled brat. Whatever she wants, she gets. And apparently, she wants a room on her own, so JK, our ever kind Golden Maknae, agreed to it. What would she even do inside a big room that can cater 6 people in total?

"I wished I just stayed at home. Yeri acting all clingy to Jungkook makes me miss my Daniel." Jihyo said as she slumped on the bed. Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating. They have been exposed by Dispatch, but the two decided to continue what they have.

The room has three queen sized beds, and since there are 4 of them inside, they decided to sleep in pairs and placed their things on the 3rd bed.

Obviously, Mina and Jihyo will sleep together and then Rosé and Lisa.

"You should have asked Jungkook to let him join, Yeri's here anyway." Mina suggested.

"I am not that insensitive to just let someone outside from our group to just join our vacation." Jihyo replied that earned a nod from the other three girls. She clearly has a point. This vacation is supposedly exclusive for them only. "Besides, it's just two days. I can see him after this. I hope he could pick me up at the airport. JYP's been locking his eyes on me."

Apparently, idols can never be fully happy and free. There are a lot of restrictions. Especially Jihyo, she is the leader, her actions would affect her members. Good thing that there are more positive feedbacks than the negative ones.

"That's okay Jihyo. Your man will make a way." Rosé said. Jihyo just let out a sigh and checked her phone since it rang.

"Ops, gonna take this first." Jihyo excused herself. Mina, Rosé and Lisa continued unpacking their things, preparing for later.

They have agreed to eat dinner by the seashore. The boys would gather twigs for fire and the girls would prepare their food. Ofcourse, it is always gonna be barbeque with soju.

Rosé wore a floral patterned dress, Jihyo wore a spaghetti strap and a short, Mina wore a plain white dress, Yeri wore a swimsuit since she's gonna go night swimming, of course, with Jungkook, and Lisa wore a cropped floral polo paired with a denim short.

"So, what is cookin' with you guys?" Bambam asked everyone.

Of course Mina and Jihyo whined since JYP won't give them a break. It is always comeback after comeback. Lately, TWICE members have been in and out of the hospital. They are basically overworked.

Jungkook said they are having a 2 month vacation after their concert and just gonna do some filming for their Run BTS.

Yeri said that they are recording for a new album.

"We are having a comeback next month!" Cha Eun Woo happily chimed. ASTRO has been on hiatus for some time already.

And Blackpink?

"Well, we are always working on new songs. I guess there are about 120 songs in total that are just laying around waiting for the perfect time to be released." Lisa said with a sad tone.

"Jennie and Jisoo unnie are checking the songs that we might include in our album, but there is no date yet on when we will really release it." Rosé added.

"YG Entertainment is still facing lots of problems, and even if they are planning to appoint a new CEO, everything is still a mess." Lisa said while hugging herself.

"We just wish to come back on stage and perform new songs. I mean, look at you guys, you have lots of songs that people listen to. Lots of albums, good promotions and well prepared stages, and look at us." Rosé said as she placed her arm around Lisa.

"It is okay guys, everything shall pass and everything will just go back to normal." Said Mina who is controlling herself not to cry.

They know how passionate Blackpink are. Ever since trainee days, they would never come out of the building just to complete a presentation for their evaluation.

YG does not take trainees easily. He is very picky and a single mistake may lead you to lose your career.

They will always sleep late, eat late and wake up early the next morning. All idol trainees do that too, but after their debut, they have lots of engagements, but unfortunately, BP does not have that.

"You know what, let us just have some fun, like always, right?" Bambam said as he opened a bottle of soju.

"But, I don't drink." All of them looked at Yeri and shook their heads. "Then don't!" Jihyo half-angrily said. If Yeri was under her care, that brat would earn an earful about her bratty attitude.

"But how am I supposed to have some fun then?" Jihyo was about to be on her leader mode and put on a lecture but Rosé, our angel cut her. Jihyo can be very talkative at times. They would never hear the end of it.

"You can just watch us get wasted, right?" And she added her sweet giggle.

Yeri slumped back and leaned at Jungkook's shoulder.

"Is she glued to JK or something?" Bambam whispered to Lisa. She just let out a laugh and looked at them.

Yeri must really like Jungkook. I wish I have that courage to cling like that to the person I like. Lisa thought to herself.

She looked away and started to drink her bottle of soju. What is she even doing torturing herself like that? Imagine staring at the love of your life with another girl clinging to him.

Long came the night and almost half of them are wasted already.

Rosé is sleeping next to Mina, Cha Eun Woo and Yugyeom are building sand castles or whatever, DK, and the others are singing their hearts out, while Bambam, Jihyo, Jungkook and Lisa are silently drinking their bottles. They played lots of games earlier and took a dip in the beautiful sea but eventually stopped when Yeri complained that she was sleepy. So they just let her be and just continued getting wasted.

"Yaah, Pokpak!" Bambam shouted at Lisa who is very silent and is just staring at the sea.

She finds it calming.

"Watcha thinkin' about man?" She turned to face the smiling Bambam.

They have been friends since gradeschool days. They dreamed of being idols together, and now they are one.

"Nothing much." She responded.

"Oh, so can you get another 4 bottle of soju please?" Bambam pleaded.

"What? I am the girl here, remember?" Lisa stared at Bambam, irritation visible in her eyes. Her friend is coming at her again. Just when will they both be mature and stop annoying the hell out of each other?

"Yeah, but you are way more stronger than me and with your long slender hands, you can grip even 10 more bottles." Lisa just rolled her eyes and went inside to get soju. She's had enough of all their bickering moments ago. Bambam would not just shut up, so she'll just let him pass, just for tonight.

Bambam is such a bully, but a very very good friend.

"Kookie my boy!" Bambam shouted at Jungkook who is eating the leftover barbeque. Seriously, Jungkook can't stop himself from munching. Well, he deserves it, he must have been undergoing a strict diet before this vacation.

"Can you accompany Lisa for me? She is about to get another set of soju bottles but I'm gonna go take a piss first." Jungkook just looked at his friend and agreed to his request. He would just pick up some more snacks on his way back.

Bambam is just one weird guy. You can't just know what he is thinking.

You just can't predict him, maybe this is what he gets for being members with Jackson, the weirdest idol ever.

"Hey Jihyo!" Jihyo turned to look at the grinning Bambam and both of them shared a good laugh.