TWENTY-EIGHT

'Doll?'

Lisa giggled at the sound of Jungkook's voice. He missed him so much. Now that Jennie and her members have decided to give Bangtan the benefit of the doubt, she plans to make every moment with Jungkook memorable. Her members talked about BigHit's plans and have came to a conclusion to just test the water and go with the flow.

Jisoo said that she was 80% sure than Bangtan has no involvement, Rosé said that she is around 80% to 90% sure too. And Lisa? Of course she is a 100% sure that the precious boys have no clue about their company's plans. And Jennie? Well, to balance it, she said she'll just go with the negative side, she is just 60% sure that the boys are involved. But she agreed to just lay low and observe.

Well, that is what her members think, but our Jennie is cooking something different.

'I missed you, Kook-ah. I wanted to say that to you earlier, when you and your hyungs called.'

'Can I see you, doll? I badly want to see you right now.'

Silence was heard on Lisa's line. She is prolly thinking on what to say to Jungkook.

'Uh..okay..'

'Great! Meet me at my apartment.'

"Wow! Why are there so many food?" Lisa, then again went out in the middle of the night to meet with Jungkook

Although she wanted to inform her members, she did not bother to do so because she is sure they will insist to go bring her manager with her, and up to this moment, she still doesn't trust her new manager. He seems...off and very very insensitive towards her.

"I don't want to starve you, doll." Jungkook answered. The Bangtan boys have arrived from the States yesterday evening and Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin wasted no time and went to ask Manager Jung for help. They were lucky enough that Lisa's ex manager wasn't that busy and that Manager Jung really likes BTS for the girls. He saw behind the camera how hardworking those boys are.

Jungkook is glad that their planned worked. Teamwork really does make the dream work.

"Yaaa! We can't finish all of these. It'll just be put to waste, Kook." Lisa commented as she sniffed the smell of the food laying in front of her. She sure began to feel hunger as she looked at the dining table

Rosé would be happy seeing these many food. Lisa thought to herself. Roseanne is the first person she thinks of when seeing food. Chae is very much in love with it.

"C'mon doll, no need to be shy. We have been to lots of 97liner dinners, we went to a vacation twice and every time we bumped backstage you are either running late for your rehearsals or you are running towards the vending machine to get your favorite chocolate drink and chips." Of course! How can Lisa forget that Jungkook and her have been put into the same room with food for a million times already.