THIRTY-SIX

"We look like some stalker now." Suga said as he looked at his members whose eyes are fixed at the restaurant's entrance, waiting for the Pinks to come out.

"What do you suggest that we do then?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, who just rolled his eyes and went back to his nap. Yoongi can literally sleep in any place and in any occasion. 

"Kook, it's Lisa!" Jimin informed the maknae who is looking at the same girl making her way out the restaurant. 

"Who's that?" Tae asked, as they saw some familiar guy following Lisa.

"Isn't that Hoony? The one from Winner? He was with Lisa in that YGX Academy dance video!" Hoseok proudly said. He stalked Lisa that one time and found that collabed dance video.

"Yaah, Kook! Come back!" Jimin whisper-shouted as he saw Jungkook sprinted his way to Lisa and Hoony's direction.

"Oh, just fuck!" Jimin added when he saw Jungkook crouching behind a big bush.

"Our maknae is really crazy." Hoseok laughed and so did the others. They decided to just let him be. He is old enough, and besides, they don't want to be made as punching bag in case something unpleasant will happen. Let that Hoony guy receive all the beating.

Jungkook came back to the van, his eyes bloodshot red. 

"I am guessing that something bad happened." Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

The Bangtan boys are worried and they felt scared as soon as they saw Jungkook's state.

"We should have went with him." Hoseok whispered to Jimin, who is now sweating so much. He was clearly traumatized of what happened the last time their maknae got jealous over that Chinese guy. Jungkook almost killed him.

"Kook? Are you okay?" Jin asked the youngest one. Jungkook just sat on his assigned seat in the van, ignoring Kim Seokjin.

"You go without me." He declared, looking straight at nothing.

"Oh so now you are backing out? This was your idea!" Suga angrily spat at Jungkook.

"Kook, tell us what happened." Namjoon tried to come near the youngest, but Jin stopped him. They should really keep their distance when Kook's not in the mood. They should stay the fuck away from Jungkook if he is pissed. That is always the unspoken rule.

"The pinks are out!" Tae declared, breaking the tension inside their van. He saw how Lisa carried Jennie on her back and dragged Jisoo and Rosé by their hoodies.

"Kook, just tell us what happened. We came here because of you and we are not going to talk to them if you are not coming." Suga stood up and sat beside Jungkook, not letting Jin stop him. Well, among them, Suga has the least chance of getting punched by the maknae anyway.