TWENTY FIVE

Jennie is locking herself at her room, guilt consuming her. 

"God Jennie, stop crying!" She reprimanded herself. She knew she was so wrong for lashing out like that, especially to Lisa. She was just so angry and now, she does not know how to apologize. She is not used to saying sorry first. 

She wanted to ask Jisoo for some advice, but her unnie is giving her a cold shoulder. After Lisa left, she got scolded by Jisoo saying she was being insensitive and was being too much. She can't also ask Chae for advice because the girl is dealing with same problem as hers. 

And she can't afford to ask her other friends because they are friends with her members too and because she sure knows that her girl friends would ask her things and would not stop asking until given an answer. She does not want to broadcast to everyone about what's happening inside their entertainment, especially when some of her friends are having friendly relations with Bangtan.

"Fuck it Kim Jennie!" She took her phone out of her bag and cursed herself for what she is about to do. 

On the third ring, the opposite line finally picked up. 

'What the fuck now? If you forgot, we have 14 hours time difference.'

Hearing the person on the other line made Jennie pity herself more. What was she even thinking. Of course he is still sleeping at this hour. Seriously Jen? Where did your brain go?

'And for the nth time, I hate being disturbed when I'm sleeping.'

Jennie just remained quiet, not knowing if she should hang up or think of an alibi. Just why did she even think of asking the person she hates for an advice. What kind of lame move is that?

Oh well, it is just right for you to disturb him, he is partially the reason of my dilemma since he is part of BigHit, it serves him right. Jennie reasoned out to herself.

'Hello? For fuck's sake, if you are playing with me, I'm gonna go burn your precious Chanels when I get back."

Jennie gulped at how Yoongi's voice was so deep and threatening. He can't possibly do that, right?

Well our Jennie here is making the impossible, possible. She plans on making Yoongi, the quietest member of BTS, fall for her. And for almost a month, she still hasn't succeeded and obviously, there is no progress.

Yoongi is literally a rock! He always dodges Jennie's antics of flirting. I swear, that guy is literally not capable of feeling, well his love and hate feeling for his members is another thing. But you get the point, he just doesn't have an interest in girls or in relationships, for that matter. But I mean, who wouldn't fall for The Kim Jennie?

'Uh..can you, like for once, stop being so mean to me? And please don't include my babies in your evil plan!'

The guy did nothing but match Jennie's level of sassiness. And Jennie has never encountered someone like him. Min Yoongi is getting on her nerves, but Jennie loves challenges and she'd do everything to make him fall for her, hurt him and eventually destroy him, just like what his company did to theirs. Jennie thought that it is such a perfect revenge.

A broken heart makes you lose all your focus and that is Jennie Kim's aim. To cripple Bangtan. There is no denying that Yoongi, together with Namjoon is BTS' powerhouse in terms of producing music. So they'd be really screwed if the person they rely on, will go crazy.

'Just tell me what the heck you need?'

Jennie can imagine Yoongi ruffling his hair out of frustration, his cat eyes transforming into tiger eyes for he is ready to kill.