NINETEEN

Rosé and Lisa are with their 97liner girl friends. They decided to catch up with each other, especially since Minnie and Miyeon were not able to go in their trip.

And of course, Lisa wants to clarify things because apparently, Jungkook did something very absurd.

"Hey, over here!" Rosé waved her hand to Minnie and Miyeon. The two have been busy with their comeback. Out of all their 97liner girl friends, Lisa and Rosé are closest with Minnie and Miyeon.

First off, Minnie is from Thailand that is why Lisa and her has a special bond. Miyeon, on the other hand, was supposedly going to debut with BlackPink but unfortunately, she did not make it, but of course, the Pinks are happy that Miyeon finally get to debut.

"Yaaa, It has been almost 2 months and I have never heard any real news about what really happened during the vacation. You guys should tell us!" Minnie said as she sipped her coffee frappe.

Yes, everyone was just saying vague stories about their trip. Guess they were so ashamed of talking about it since they saw how devastated Lisa was that time.

The 97liners who went with the trip just settled with:

The place is very beautiful

Mina cooked well

I enjoyed it

We just went swimming

And other similar stuff. No one dared to touch the topic regarding Bambam's prank to Lisa. In return, Lisa did not say something about it too.

The 97liner boys knew about what Lisa said to Bambam, that her confession was just a prank. Bambam told the boys just to stop them from making a fuss and teasing Jungkook in their private group chat. Those guys can be too annoying.

Well, the girls had no clue about Lisa's idea of treating her unplanned confession as a prank. The maknae did not bother to tell them because she does not know how. Especially when she saw how sad Mina and Jihyo are for siding with Bambam, and how they were so sorry. But it left her with no choice, she has to tell the girls because apparently, Jungkook created a havoc on their GC last night.

"And ofcourse Lisa, my friend..what is going on with you and the golden maknae?" Miyeon asked as she poke Lisa's side, earning a soft giggle from the latter.

Lisa decided to wait for the others before she starts talking.

Minutes later, Mina and Jihyo arrived. Jihyo's been so blooming lately, may be because Kang Daniel showered her with lots of love.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Jihyo greeted as she took a seat. Mina went to the counter to order and came back carrying two matcha flavored frappe.

"So Lisa, what was Jungkook talking about?"