FIFTEEN

Three knocks from their door, and one ring from their doorbell.

Lisa almost had a heart attack, panicking on what she should do. She swears to God it would be such a mess if her unnies would wake up.

She scrambled her way to the door, not minding whether she looked okay or not. She had no time to check herself in the mirror. Jeon Jungkook is freakin' outside their dorm.

She took two short breaths and tried to look at the peephole. And there she saw the No. 1 Most Beautiful Man in the world. Her Jeon Jungkook.

She opened the door but instead of letting the guy come in, she was the one who came out. It is much better for them to talk outside, to avoid waking her unnies. Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung would really cause a commotion if they would know that BTS' Golden Maknae is at their premises. They would probably be waking up all the occupants in this building from all the ruckus they'd make.

"How did you get inside our building?" She managed to ask as she closed the door behind her. She gestured Jungkook to follow her. She is leading them to take the elevator. It is just so weird for Jungkook to have access inside heir building. I mean, YG is super strict with these kinds of stuff. Even IKON could not easily visit Blackpink in their dorm.

"Good evening to you too, Lisa-shi." Jungkook replied while showing Lisa the bags of groceries he was carrying. He has no intention on answering Lisa. But trust me, it was one hell of a process.

Lisa eyed the boxes of chocolate milk. "What's that?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Ahhh..snacks? Well, I just can't come here empty handed." Jungkook sheepishly replied, revealing his sparkling doe eyes. He examined Lisa and forced himself not to pinch her cheeks, she is so cute wearing his Cooky merch.

Lisa just stared at the boy standing in front of her. Not realizing her current attire.

What exactly are you planning, Jeon? She narrowed her stare at the Golden Maknae.

"Yaaa, why are you looking at me like that?" The elevator door opened indicating that the two finally arrived at their destination. Lisa brought Jeon to their building's rooftop. They have a little hideout here.

Blackpink members always come here whenever they feel suffocated, sad and troubled about the things that are happening around them. It is just so calming to see the city lights of Seoul during the night. It gives them this nostalgic feeling, knowing that for once, they could freely breathe. They could be themselves, far from all the camera flashes and judging eyes.

It is their dream to perform, to showcase what they have. To make everyone see that they are more than just pretty faces. That they are not as previleged as what people assume them to be.

They trained years for this. But sometimes, you just don't feel happy anymore. You tend to focus on people's demands and what they expect of you. You lose yourself and that is why they needed to have a safe haven, to think, reflect and regain what was lost.

By looking at how the city of Seoul shines at night, they are reminded of themselves. Their beauty are not seen during the day, and only those people who'd stay during the darkest time would see how much they truly shine.

Lisa did not answer Jungkook, instead, she ushered the latter to sit on one of the benches. She is determined to clear things out tonight. She has to.

"Look, I'm sorry for pranking you..if you are getting back at me by doing all these weird things...then..I.." Lisa was completely blabbering. This is what she meant by being nervous on how she should express her words. She easily panics whenever she is forced to talk with other people.