THREE

Lisa was having trouble carrying the bottles of soju because she hurt her right index finger when she tried opening them.

"Just why the hell am I so clumsy?" She whispered to herself. She then recalled all the stupid and unlucky things that happened in her life. Good thing it's just a sratch.

"I can't even jump on a trampaulin like Rosé!" She half shouted. It really pisses her off how her body is uncoordinated. I mean, she's a great dancer, but putting dancing aside, she is just a clumsy little kitten.

"I swear, my life is just a mess." She added as she tried to position the bottles in both her hands.

Lisa was about to just give up the other two bottles and just come back for it later when she heard the door of the kitchen open. She looked at the person coming in.

"Oh shit!" Lisa almost lost her grip to the bottles she was holding because of shock. She mentally added this situation on her LISA'S STUPID AND UNLUCKY LIFE list.

Jungkook arrived and smoothly revealed his bunny smile. Lisa froze like a statue, not believing what she is seeing. JUNG FUCKIN' KOOK'S BUNNY FUCKIN' SMILE. HE SMILED JUST FOR HER!!

"Hey are you okay?" Jungkook asked Lisa as he took a step closer.

Lisa, being an awkward being, just blinked her eyes three times.

Is this some kind of morse code??? Well, who knows? Nobody knows. Lisa's mind is just beyond the ordinary.

"Lisa? Here let me help you." And then again, she just blinked her eyes, twice this time.

Well, we know BLINK is BLACKPINK'S fandom name, is she calling their fandom, perhaps?

"Oww!" Lisa flinched as Jungkook grabbed the bottles from her hand.

Jungkook accidentally grazed the bottle into Lisa's scratched finger causing her pain.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Lisa!" Jungkook immediately let go of the bottles and checked Lisa's finger.

Lisa, on the other hand, stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

This is the first time since 4 years ago that the two of them are this close. His hand touching hers, their shoulders rubbing. Just the two of them. He smells like the cool breeze of the ocean, Lisa's favorite smell.

"It's bleeding, Lisa!"

Lisa regained her composure as she heard the word BLEEDING. Because she sure is afraid of blood.

"Yaaah, Lisa are you okay? Can you hear me?" Lisa spaced out and then everything just turned black.

"Owww!" Lisa woke up with a headache

"Owww!" Lisa woke up with a headache. It must be a hangover from last night.

She blinked her eyes and looked at the unfamiliar place.