THIRTY EIGHT

BTS' Maknae, Jeon Jungkook, says they are good friends with Red Velvet's Maknae, Kim Yerim.

Read the full article below...

"Don't bother reading it." The girls are back in their dance studio, learning a new choreography for their new song.

"Who even sent that to you?" Jennie asked, looking at Lisa's phone screen.

"Lis, stop sulking around. It is not your loss if that golden boy chose Yeri over you, 'kay?" Jisoo added, patting their maknae's back.

The four of them are taking a break and are currently at the building's famous cafeteria. They are strictly obliged to eat at their cafeteria whenever they are preparing for a comeback, and it is to make sure that they are eating the right kind of food and with the right amount of it.

"He hasn't talked to any of us. It's been a week already." Lisa answered, her voice coated with disappointment. It has been a week already since Bangtan and Blackpink settled their misunderstanding and it has been six days since he last saw him. Jungkook has never said a word about being okay with her and her members, he does not even respond to their group chat's messages.

"He has some guts to do an interview but can't even talk to you, he is not worth it, Lali." Jennie said, her tone full of anger. "Maybe he really does not like you. You should have not chosen him over Hoony oppa!" She added, and focused her attention to the food right in front of her.

Right after Lisa went to chase Jungkook and begged him to talk to her, she went back to Hoony and told him the truth. 

She told him that she likes Jeon Jungkook and that she can never like Hoony, no matter the circumstances are. 

"I just wanted to make everything clear with him. I want him to be my friend, at least." Lisa answered, still looking at the article.

"Read the article, maybe then you'd stop hoping for something. I know you want him back and not just as a friend, Lisa-ya. So read it, and decide for yourself." Rosé suggested. Jisoo just kept mum and urged Lisa to read it.

Lisa looked at Jennie, waiting for her comment, besides, she was the one who stopped Lisa a while ago from reading the news article.

"Go ahead, if it will make you at peace." Jennie finally answered.

Lisa took a deep breath and clicked to show the full article.

BTS' Maknae, Jeon Jungkook, says they are good friends with Red Velvet's Maknae, Kim Yerim.

BigHit Entertainment finally released their statement regarding their artist, Jeon Jungkook of BTS' dating scandal with SM Entertainment's artist, Kim Yerim of Red Velvet.

As a matter of fact, the two idol's friendship dated back since they were kids. According to Jeon Jungkook himself, Kim Yerim is a childhood friend of his. They met at school and the rest was history.