TWENTY

Jungkook looked like he was about to run in a marathon. As soon as he heard his phone beep and Lisa's name appeared, he immediately looked at her message.

Fr: Doll

If you really are serious about this, meet me. 12 midnight, rooftop. Be there or forever lose the chance.

Jungkook scurried and looked at his watch. He only has about an hour to prepare and go to Lisa's dorm.

"Fuck, my hyungs are still awake." He whispered to himself as he peeped through his door and found out that their living room lights are still on and he can hear some faint murmurs. He is guessing it's Yoongi and Jin.

He went back inside his room and texted Jimin, well Jimin is the only one who knows about everything.

Without a minute has passed, Jimin emerged from Jungkook's door. Bringing with him his sassy ass aura.

"Seriously, Kook? I am in serious shit about Chae and you really think I'd help you with your little love again? Well you thought right, let's get it maknae!" The two sneaked their way out of their apartment house. They have mastered this art ever since Jin decided to sleep on the living room with his PS4 and other game equipments. The dude is obsessed with it.

"Thank you so much, hyung." They got inside Kook's car but Jimin's the one who is driving. They decided it is better for Chim to drive since Jungkook might get too excited and do some Fast and the Furious moves. They better be safe first before they could go lovey dovey.

"I am just helping you because I'd maybe ask you to help me too..in the future." Jimin said as he started the engine.

"About Chae?" Jungkook asked and kept looking on his watch, checking the time. Now, they have 30 minutes left.

"Yeah, I think I did something wrong the other day." The older one said as he recalled Rosé's reaction when she saw him with Seulgi.

At that time, Jimin was very pleased to see Rosé's disappointed and shocked face combined. I mean, he planned it. He wanted Chae to really see himself flirting with another girl. It was his way of making himself feel better. But when he saw how Rosé looked at him, like he had broken something so special, he knew he fucked up. And so, he is trying to make a way to talk to the girl and explain.

When they arrived at Blackpink's dormitory. Jungkook and Jimin thought of an illegal way to get pass the security.

"You should have thought of a plan ahead of time, dumbass!" Jimin half shouted. They only have approximately 15 minutes before midnight.

"I know, just stop whining and help me." Jungkook is sweating from nervousness. He can't lose this chance. He'd be busy soon, and he wanted to make sure that Lisa's on his radar when that happens. He knows there are a lot of guys waiting in line for Lisa, he has to take this opportunity now, or he'd forever regret it.

"Can you not ask Lisa to fetch you here? What's with the drama of going to a fucking rooftop when you can just meet here?" Jimin said. The guy is already losing his patience. The guard standing by the entrance of the dorm's building is scary as hell. They'd be dead before they could lay a foot on that building's floor.

"If I could, I did that a long time ago." The maknae exasperatedly said. He himself does not really know what to do. He just can't deadass ask Lisa to adjust, he has to earn Lisa so he has to make a way, on his own.

The two of them silently got out of the car and surveyed the entire building, looking for open windows or back doors or just anything.

Jungkook looked at his watch and he only has ten minutes left.