TWENTY-FOUR

His kiss is not at all the same as what Lisa sees on movies or what she feels whenever she sees her favorite korean actor savour the lips of the girl he is being paired with.

Jungkook's kiss is a promise of realness, no script, just him and his sincere feelings. He captured Lisa's lips, the palm of his hand supporting her head and the other is still holding her hands tighter as ever.

Unable to contain themselves, Jungkook jolts up, positioning Lisa atop his lap. Both his hands are now climbing up Lisa's face as he pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Lisa's hands did its thing as it traveled around his body, feeling his perfect physique. Jungkook's hands slowly traveled down Lisa's back, tracing her curves and stopping as he rested his hands on her slim waist.

Their kiss is as innocent as their feelings for each other. No tounge, no teeth, just simply, lips to lips.

They pulled apart and opened their eyes when they felt that they can no longer hold their breath. They stared deeply into each other's eyes. Jungkook's full of love and sincerity, Lisa's full of affection and passion.

"Doll.." Jungkook leaned his forehead to Lisa's, feeling her shaky breath that matches with his. "Thank you so much.." Lisa squeezed Jungkook's shoulder, smiled and pecked his lips one last time.

Although sleepy and tired, Lisa still managed to smile and greet her unnies a good morning

Although sleepy and tired, Lisa still managed to smile and greet her unnies a good morning. She is happy today, and no one can ruin her mood.

"Seems like someone had a good night sleep." Jennie commented as she prepared their breakfast. She noticed how Lisa's face lit up as soon as she came out of her room.

"Probably dreamt of her Chinese friend." Rosé teased as she sat down to her assigned seat at their dining table.

"Gosh Chae, that would have probably given me a nightmare." Rosé just rolled her eyes. And savoured the food right in front of her. She wanted to argue with Lisa amd tease her some more, but she prefers to give more attention to the blessing served on the table.

"Unnie, you okay?" Lisa asked Jisoo as the eldest is strangely quiet today.

"Yep, I'm just tired from all the playing I did with the kids at home." Jisoo explained. The members just nodded and let their unnie be. Maybe she's just really tired. Kids can be really playful, they can literally drain your energy. Lisa herself knew that because she spends a lot of time at Jisoo's home.

Jennie, on the other hand is staring at her phone like she was waiting for some notification to pop up. Rosé and Lisa had a hint that maybe she's waiting for that AgustDick to text or call her.