THIRTY-ONE

"What the fuck?" That's the only statement that came out of Jennie's mouth. I mean, the pinks' minds say the same thing, they just can't say it out loud. Not everybody is as fearless as Kim Jennie.

"Uh..boys, line up here and greet our visitors." Namjoon was the first to recover. Being the leader, he is trained to be always composed at awkward situations..just like this.

But apparently, the boys are way behind Namjoon's capability of composing themselves.

Hoseok is still carrying Suga in his arms, who is now awake and is looking straight at the woman who just cursed.

Jimin is still standing behind Taehyung's back, the dude is about to literally jump into Tae's back just to seek protection.

Obvioulsy, Jin is at the door, opening it for the pinks. And Namjoon is standing at the center of the living room, his face..hmmm..not so happy about what is going on.

And Jungkook?? Well..he locked his gaze at Lisa.

"So much for lecturing me on how to discipline my girls." Jisoo whispered at Jin. Being the eldest of both groups, the two tend to boast about how well they are at raising their members, and guess, Jisoo got an extra point for this one.

"Uh..come in, come in." Namjoon said as he ushered the pinks to their living room. He gave the boys a death glare that made them come back to their senses.

"What brings you here?" Suga asked, his eyes still fixated at the mandu.

"Maybe..uhmm..to save your assess from getting beaten up by your golden maknae?" Jennie answered, giving back the stares to Suga. These two are like cats and dogs, they always fight whenever they are near each other.

"We were just playing here, noonas. What do you mean?" Jungkook tried to cover up and kept giving Taehyung and Jimin signals to help him make an excuse. He can't just bluntly admit to them that he has been such an immature brat again. 

I MEAN, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD GET JEALOUS AT SOMEONE WHO IS FAR AWAY BACK IN CHINA? WELL, NOT JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Yaa, stop lying! We heard it okay? Your hyungs even texted us, so you and Lisa have to talk. We'll be waiting here." Jisoo grabbed Lisa's arms and pushed her in the direction of the golden maknae. Lisa just shrugged and followed Jungkook to their kitchen.

"Are you hungry, doll?" Jeon Jungkook nervoulsy asked the stern Lisa.

Angry Lisa is still hot. He vanished the thought and just focused on his baby doll.

"Explain it to me, everything." Of course, Lisa is dead nervous on the inside. I mean, it flatters her that Jeon Jungkook is being such a jealous kid, but she thinks that a jealous Kookie is not something to get easy on.

"I just got..angry again..But not at you or that Chinese guy but at myself." Lisa looked at Jungkook and the latter can't do the same. He is so damn ashamed of his behavior and he literally caused the pinks to come and save his hyungs from him.

"Why? Why are you angry at yourself, Kook?"

"It's because I can't do everything that Chinese guy does for you. He teaches you dance steps, helps you in adjusting in the new environment, he makes you laugh freely, he even offered you a tissue to wipe your tears..and you just look..so happy." Lisa supressed her smile and held Jungkook's hand.

"Kookie, what are you talking about? I view your fancam performances and I learn from it, you said wonderful encouragements that helped me adjust in the idol life, you make me happy, like genuinely happy and you refuse to give me reasons to cry. You did everything Cai Kun did, and more." Jungkook looked at Lisa, his bunny smile showing.