TWENTY-ONE

Lisa is at the YG's office together with her manager. A mini meeting was held between GD and a group of managers.

"Oppa, what's this about?" Lisa asked as she uneasily positioned herself on the seat beside her manager.

"Well..you know how I was originally GD's manager..and now that he is back, maybe they are assigning me back to him." Lisa's eyes immediately watered at the thought of being apart with her manager.

He was more like a brother to her and to her members as well. He was her first manager and they have spent a lot of time since before debut.

"But oppa..I don't like anyone else.." Lisa pleaded.

"Don't you worry, kid. Just trust the process, okay?" A couple of minutes has passed and GD arrived together with the new head manager.

The new head looked so scary, she is in her mid thirties and she radiates that typical antagonist mom in every drama.

She's wearing a sleek office attire, stilletos and had her hair cut into a bub.

"Good morning, ma'am." Lisa immediately stood up and greeted her.

"Good morning, sunbae." She also greeted the legendary Kwon Jiyong.

GD bowed back in 90° that earned a chuckle from Lisa's manager. "Still very competitive on who bows the most, I see." Lisa looked at her manager and a smile was plastered on her face.

GD had him first, so she thought she has no right to demand more. Especially when they are talking about G-Dragon, that man is the epitome of success, and she looks up to Jiyong so much.

Her manager oppa is right, she just has to trust everything.

"You may have an idea why I called this meeting, ne?" Everyone nodded and Lisa just held her hands together under the table. She is dead nervous and is not ready to bid goodbye to Manager Jung.

"Since Jiyong is back, it is right to have his manager back as well." The scary woman explained.

"But it's okay for me to have a new one. I think Lisa-shi needs him more than I do." GD shot back.

GD's reputation as the bad boy looking good boy is not new to the industry. His image on the outside radiates big dick energy but he is a total softy on the inside, maybe that's why a lot of people adore him.

"I'm sorry but we have to follow the CEO's orders. Only manager Jung knows how to match your bizarre personality, Jiyong." GD just shrugged it off and looked apologetically at Lisa.

The royal maknae just returned a sweet smile, and made an okay sign to his sunbae.

"Starting tomorrow, you are going to be GD's manager, understand?" Manager Jung just nodded and offered a weak smile to his dongsaeng, Lisa. He had grown to love Lisa as his family. I mean, Lisa is just so easy to get along with.

She will be loved wherever she goes.

"And you, you are going to be Lisa's manager for the mean time." The woman pointed at someone whose face is unfamiliar with Lisa. Lisa never saw the guy. She thinks he is just a little older than her, maybe five years older.

But then again, Lisa still bowed to her new manager and flashed her most sincere smile showing him utmost resepect.

"Oppa, I'm going to miss you." Lisa was crying inside the van. Manager Jung escorted her back to her dorms to say his goodbyes to the Pinks as well. They have been attached to him.