TWELVE

As Jungkook started his story, his hyungs all gathered up and sat on the floor, facing their maknae showing how eager they are to hear whatever it may be that would come out in his mouth.

Jimin is sitting beside Taehyung who is caressing his dog, Tannie. Hobi and Rapmon are beside each other, the moon and the sun, finally together. Jin got himself some snacks that were devoured by Suga immediately and it seems like Yoongi was thirsty too that he told Jin to get him a can of soda.

Jungkook told his story, but was careful enough not to reveal the name of the girl he was talking about. Although the girl was not named, Jungkook told the story without missing a single detail, starting from the night he saw the girl carrying four bottles of soju, the night he spent looking out for her, the conversations they shared the following morning, then lastly, the sudden confession by the beach.

He has no intention in revealing that the girl he was talking about was Lisa, because he finds it inappropriate. He saw how ashamed Lisa was, and may be it isn't that right for him to spill her secret to just anyone.

But before he could even finish his last sentence, Taehyung spoke, getting the attention of everyone, including the maknae.

"So when are you planning to tell us that you are talking about Blackpink's Royal Maknae, Lalisa Manoban?" Jimin let out a giggle, Hobi smiled so bright, he lit up the entire room, Yoongi offered a smirk, Jin gave Taehyung a flying kiss and Namjoon just looked at his members with twinkling eyes.

Namjoon was just happy that for a long time, they finally had a talk that is not technically about their job. They were like normal boys, talking about problems that normal boys their age talk about. For months, their conversations with each other were always about heir music and their performances. Their problems always revolved around their craft. He just felt like these kinds of situations makes him feel more human and more of like a person, rather than just an idol.

Jungkook, with his signature shocked face, couldn't believe what he just heard. Who told them about it? Did Bambam tell them? 

"H-how..?" Jimin took sat beside Jungkook and patted the youngest. "It doesn't matter, Kook."

"We knew everything, we hired a spy." Taehyung joked, making the others laugh. "So how does it feel, huh?" Teased J-hope, poking Jungkook at his sides, attempting to tickle him.

"Tell us JK, how does it feel to be liked by my bias, huh?" Hobi added. BTS is a fan of Blackpink, they just find their music very interesting. And the vibes those girls are giving are practically Bangtan's type. A balance of cute, chick, sexy, badass and hot. They can prolly pull off any style.

"Good thing Lisa didn't get to see my handsome face up close. Because frankly speaking, I am the only one who's 10, while all of you here are just 8." Jin commented, and turned his front phone camera as his mirror, admiring his face. Namjoon made a face and attempted to snatch Jin's phone away from him but he slipped and broke his own phone instead.

"And Namjoon strikes again!" Shouted Yoongi who earned a good laugh from the others, causing Tae to let out his infamous boxy smile and the disappearance of Jimin's eyes.

"That's what you get for messing with your handsome hyung." Jin just doesn't get enough of his handsomeness that he was still focusing his gaze on his reflection from the screen. Worldwide Handsome Syndrome.

"Just..let us just listen to Jungkook." Rapmon said, taking a look at his phone's broken screen. He sighed deeply but realized that there is nothing he could do about it, so he put it inside his pocket and fixed his attention to the dumbfounded Jungkook. Guess he is gonna spend money to fix it for the 100th time, plus he just realized he had lost his 34th pair of airpods. The leader just gets frustrated on how he either lose things or break things.