THIRTY-THREE

Jeon Jungkook is wide awake at 3AM, looking at Lisa's instagram photos using his LisKook fan account.

He smirked at his username: LISKOOK4EVER

Yeah right, you were just fooled, Kook. He reprimanded himself.

He was so devastated when Manager Sejin brought that stupid recorder in their hotel room. They just finished performing that night, and as usual, it trended nationwide and they gained twice the followers they already have. It was such a good time to celebrate.

For 20 minutes, during that show, the boys forgot that they had a problem.

And now, their Manager is reminding them of it again.

"Kook, it's from Yeri." Jungkook was hesitant to accept the recorder. Who knows what he could hear from it.

But obviously, his hyungs raced to get it off of Manager Sejin's hand.

"And here are your phones..and Kook, please don't do anything yet when you see the news. Let us talk later, 'kay?" Jungkook was dumbfounded at what their Manager had said.

What is it this time? He thought to himself as he immediately grabbed his phone to call Lisa. He needed to call her ASAP!

But even before he could do so, Lisa's voice was heard.

'You know how complicated their language is. Also, I have no interest in him, so please stop pushing it.'

This time, Jennie's voice echoed inside their hotel room.

'I think he is better than your Jeon Jungkook. That bunny reeks of greed and desperation, just like his company and everyone in it.'

The boys gasped and looked at Jungkook's direction upon hearing it.

Jennie did not mean it, she was just angry at that time.

'And besides I am taking my revenge right at this very moment.'

'What the fuck? Is that Suga oppa?'

Jimin knew that it was Rosé who was talking, her extra high pitched voice is just so unique that you'd recognize it is hers right away.

Suga's attention was fixed at the recorder, waiting for the next conversations.

'Oh, and don't tell Jisoo unnie...I don't want her to freak out, and I'm tired of getting scolded.'

Suga's brows furrowed.

He was right all along..Jennie Kim was just playing with him..or did she?

And then, they heard Jennie's voice again.

'I don't know why you acted so dumb like that.'

'How could you turn your back at us for a fucking boy, Lisa?'

The bangtan boys are seriously confused right now.

'...All I'm asking is for you to think of the people around you. We are hurting Lisa. We are hurting because of them.'

"Enough..we've heard enough." It was Namjoon who took the recorder from Hoseok's hand. The latter was still shocked of what he has heard.

"Are you telling me that Kim Yeri is telling the fucking truth?" Jimin stood up and faced the boys. Jin was about to lecture the younger of his cussing, but stopped himself, because he too, could literally use all the curses right now.