TWENTY-SIX

Lisa got up early, ahead of her members. It's been four days since their argument and the maknae does not feel like seeing any of them up to this very moment.

She is not angry at them, but at herself for making her members feel like she is choosing Jungkook and her feelings over them. It was just she was so overwhelmed that finally, the boy she has been crushing on for four years is liking her back. She really had no intention on making her members feel that way. Lisa wanted to tell her unnies about her and Jungkook, but she was looking for the right time and while waiting for that perfect moment, everything just gotta be fucked up.

She loves her members so much, that she is willing to sacrifice her happiness. But she feels guilty about bailing out again with her feelings with the golden maknae.

"Good thing we didn't make it official. Or else, I'd be ten times guiltier." She spoke to herself looking at a hundred of texts and missed calls from no other than, Jeon Jungkook.

"But we kissed! Oh god!" She panicked, remembering the moment they shared. Of course, that kiss basically proves that they could be dating. I mean, both Lisa and Jungkook did not clear things out. And now, Lisa is ignoring the Golden Maknae again. How can they possibly sort everything if Lisa keeps on avoiding Jungkook?

She just sighed and turned her phone into silent mode and placed it on her drawer. She does not want to see or hear any notification from Jungkook, it's making her heart hurt. And she just grows guiltier and guiltier. Maybe it's better to give him a cold shoulder, may be then he could move on. Maybe then my unnies would forgive me.

He is the Golden Maknae, everyone likes him. I bet you are just so easy to replace, Lisa. She convinced herself, in order to lessen the burden she carries inside.

She took a deep breath, and then said her mantra.

"You can do it, Lisa."

She immediately went to their kitchen to prepare some breakfast for herself. She hopes that her members are still in deep sleep, she's not ready to speak to any of them or make an eye contact, for that matter. She's still thinking of ways to make it up to her unnies. Especially when Jennie's birthday is coming up.

As she went out her room, she saw one of their manager, sitting on the sofa at the living room. He was holding a dozen of paper bag, if she counted them correctly.

"Oh! Good morning, oppa. What are you doing here this early?" It's still 6 o'clock in the morning. Their managers seldom come here around that time. And when they di, they usually inform them a day before.

"Do we have schedules today?" She asked. Because apparently, they will never know what's in store for them until a few days before their schedule. YG's new CEO's stupid rule.

Their manager just shook his head and gave her the paper bags he was holding. The bags were of various brands. There's from Celine, Chanel, Dior, YSL, Burberry and more. Lisa held the bags and looked at their manager in an odd way. "What are these, oppa?" She asked while examining the inside of the bags.

"They are from Manager Jung. He said it's a gift for you girls." Lisa grew excited upon hearing the statement. Manager Jung was her manager, the one who was replaced and was transferred to GD. Lisa thought may be these are his goodbye presents for each of them. Looking at the brands, Manager Jung really knows each member well.

"He could have delivered these himself, oppa. Sorry for being such a bother." Their manager just smiled and said something but Lisa is too excited to even listen.

When their manager had left. Lisa slumped on the living room's floor and placed the bags in front of her. She is thinking that today would be the best time to patch up things with Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie. They should altogether visit Manager Jung and thank him personally.