THIRTY

"Just look at these." Jennie showed her members the texts he got from Suga. 

'Please tell your maknae to check her phone.'

'I just want to inform u that Jungkook's about to burst right at this very moment.'

'Why aren't you girls responding to any of our texts?'

'It's not like I care about Kook and Lisa, I don't give a damn about their relationship because I am not that kind of person but...THIS IS A RED CODE!'

"Just wait 'til you read these." It's Jisoo's turn to let the pinks read Jin's texts to her.

'I am just texting to inform u to keep ur eyes on Lisa. My maknae here is in a very bad mood.'

'And please..if ever u see this text and then u'd reply and I can't text back, call the police and an ambulance.'

'I wished I never encouraged Jungkook to enroll in a boxing class, he just made our house a boxing ring and our TV as the enemy.'

'Jisoo pls tell reply to me..and tell Lisa she needs to reply to Jungkook too. I can't risk my handsomeness to be punched by JK.'

"And here I thought Jimin's just over acting." Rosé commented as she placed her phone on the floor and made the pinks gather to read Jimin's texts.

'Is that Chinese guy into Lalisa?'

'Chae, I swear, Jungkook's going to break that Chinese guy's face.'

'U girls can reply...it's chaos here.'

"So, did Jungkook text you?" Jennie asked the shocked Lisa. Well, she had a hint that Jungkook was a jealous type since the incident were he threw his phone because he was jealous at some video of Lisa and Cai Kun. But she never expected that he can be this jealous.

"Hmmmm..yea, but I did not read them first. I am nervous unnies!" Lisa confessed and went to grab her phone and let her members see that there are 27 missed calls and 38 texts.

"Your boy is a possessive one, Lisa-ya." Jisoo joked that earned a handful of laughs from the other members. 

"But I think you should read his texts though, and call him back. Based on his hyungs' texts, your precious little bunny is really really pissed."

As Lisa was about to read Jungkook's message, Jisoo's phone rang and Jin's name came flashing.

"Should I answer?" 

"Uhm..Yes? Maybe their dorm is burning or what!" Rosé said as she got Jisoo's phone and answered it herself and turned it on speaker mode.

'Jisoo!' A mixture of voices can be heard in the background. If their ears are functioning well, they can hear Jimin shouting at Tae to protect him from Jungkook. Namjoon is shouting at Hobi to move Yoongi who is asleep at the sofa, but Hoseok is too busy laughing to follow the leader's orders.

'Jin oppa? Is everything alright?' 

'Nope..not at all! It's a mess here. I called to ask a simple request.'