FORTY-TWO

Although the day was not that perfect, Lisa managed to stay positive and beamed her members with her beautiful smile. 

"So how did it go, Limario?" Jisoo asked, pausing the game on her phone. Jennie sat beside Jisoo, her eyes full of curiosity as well.

"Oh, you changed your clothes?" Rosé just came out from her room and noticed Lisa wearing a dress. She remembers Lisa going out with a shirt and pants.

Lisa blushed at Rosé's comment. Should she tell her members what happened? 

Crap! That would be so embarassing!

"I sweated a lot, so I..uh..decided to change into this dress on the way back." Lisa let go of her heavy breathing. She thinks she made a good excuse.

"But did it go well? How were the Jeons?" Jisoo is back at it again with her question.

"They're okay. His Dad is a fan, and so is his older brother. His hyung likes you the most, Jennie unnie." Lisa said, remembering how flattered she was when the two gentlemen showered her, and her members, with praises.

"Really? My charm is really something." Jennie said. "I can make grown men fall in love with me." The other three looked at Jennie with weird expressions. 

"Just say that you made Suga oppa fall in love with you." Rosé said, that made them laugh while Jennie just hair flipped and rolled her eyes. 

"But what about his mom, Lisa-ya? Did the two of you bond? Did some girl talk?" Rosé enthusiastically asked. 

"Uh..she was okay..but uhm..I think she likes Yeri better though." Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other, while Rosé patted the maknae's back. 

"Why? Did she tell you that?" Jennie asked. She knows how difficult it is to please people, especially the ones that you really wanted to make a good impression to.

"Kind of..well, she kept on talking about Yeri. She can't even remember my name, and it's just a four letter word." Lisa sadly said. She is glad that she has her members to talk to this kind of problem. She can't talk about this with Jungkook and she is sure she wouldn't talk with her parents about this too. 

"It's okay, babe." Jennie hugged Lisa, and the two followed too. 

"Won't you tell Jungkook?" Rosé asked, trying to hold back her tears. She is hurt for Lisa. She thinks that Lisa does not deserve to be hated on. Lisa is just so kind and innocent. She's pure.

"No..I don't want them to fight. I'll just do my best to make Mrs. Jeon see that I deserve Jungkook." Jisoo clasped her hands and hugged the maknae again.

She wants to hide her tears, she's just so proud of Lisa. Well, she's proud of all of them. They have been through a lot, and it shows that they just grew stronger. No amount of hate can break them. 

"Oh and you owe us, Limario!" Jennie said, back at her resting bitch face again.

"Huh? Why?" Lisa confusedly asked her unnies.

"Your bitch of an ass manager kept bugging us! He was asking where you are and stuff! I mean, it's your dayoff, so why would he come and bother us like shit?" Jennie said, recalling how they tried to hide the fact that Lisa was not in their dorm.

"We told him you were sleeping since you enjoy sleeping whenever you have a time off, and then he wanted to make sure and see you really sleeping. Like, who does that? Is he your Dad? Or your boyfriend perhaps?" Jennie added, disgust written all over her face.