SEVEN

Lisa and Rosé are standing in front of their dorm's door. Both girls are so scared of what awaits them.

"Do you think they already know?" Lisa asked the shaking Pasta.

"I don't know. But if they do, I am sure we are doomed! I mean, I am doomed!" Rosé said as she fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ears. That became her habit everytime she's nervous.

"Open it, Lali." Rosé ordered but the shaking in her voice is still evident. The lump in her throat grew bigger and bigger as Lisa tried her best to conceal her nervousness and decided to just open the door that would lead them to their doom.

With trembling and sweating hands, Lisa held the door knob, but before she could swing it open, two figures emerged from it.

Lisa, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo stared at each other and on cue, the unnies hugged the maknaes. Jisoo and Jennie always give comfort to the young ones.

Rosé and Lisa cried in Jisoo and Jennie's arms. The maknaes shed the tears that they have been keeping ever since the incident. Both Jennie and Jisoo's shirts were wet, but who cares.

They missed their unnies. They have been gone for 2 days but it felt like they were gone for months. They literally can't live away from each other. They have been together for almost 10 years and being far from each other feels different.

Jennie broke their group hug and ushered the girls inside their dorm.

"Let's continue this drama inside." Jennie said as she helped the maknaes with their things and wiped the tears that almost fell. They have to be strong for the maknaes, it is the least that they could do to hold everything in one piece, they can't breakdown together, even if the unnies wanted to, they wouldn't.

Lisa and Rosé sat at the living room's floor and wiped their tears while their unnies got them food and water, semi hiding the fact that they wanted to cry so badly. Jisoo sighed and got some water while Jennie got the chips.

Even after that hug, the maknaes still felt very scared and nervous. Are they in trouble? Are Jisoo and Jennie angry? Does sajangnim know?

"Are you guys tired?" Jisoo asked the two as she placed the bottles of water on the table and sat in front of them. Jennie, on the other hand, just stood, holding the bags of chips and looked at her members.

"So, who will I fight?" Rosé turned to look at Jennie with tears in her eyes.

"Unnie..."

"Who hurt you, Chae? Lisa?" Jennie asked. Of course, she knew what happened. Jihyo and Mina told their members everything so their members told Jisoo and Jennie too, but to confirm it, Jennie wanted to hear the truth coming straight from her members' mouth, and only then she will decide whose house she's going to burn.

"Unnie, just let it pass." Lisa said. Her tone was begging. She does not want to create more trouble.

That has always been Lisa's personality, she does not want to cause any problem and when one arises, she tries her very best not to get involved and add as a burden. As much as she can, she tries to stay away from unnecessary drama.

"It is I who'll decide if I'll let it pass or not. So tell me, what happened?" Jennie said using her commanding tone. The harshness in her voice echoed inside their dorm.

Rosé's heart is beating so fast, she's afraid her members can hear it. Lisa, on the other hand, just looked at the floor, asking it to open up and swallow her whole. Jisoo, well Jisoo is the most relaxed of all, she does not have something to be scared of, and she's just up to some entertainment.