FORTY-FOUR

The girls are in a dinner with Lisa's mom, while Lisa's father is with Bambam. The two are close with each other since the latter enjoys munching every food that Lisa's Dad would cook. Bambam would always say that it is with such great honor to be able to eat a dish made by the great Chef Marco. Bam's and Lisa's friends back in Thailand would always tease the two of them, for being too close and that they could pass off as couples, but the two thai idols would only laugh at their comments...I mean, they are the Nation's Best Friends, and that is what they are going to be forever.

"So how have my girls been?" Lisa's mom asked, as they waited for their food to be served. They are on a round table. Lisa is seated on the right side of her mom, beside her is Chaeyoung and then Jisoo and then Jennie and back at Mrs. Manoban.

"We are doing great, Eomma." Jennie said, revealing her bunny smile. They always enjoy being with Lisa's mom since they don't see each other often. Lisa's mom also enjoys spoiling the girls, and they love it so much.

"We are in the process of releasing our first ever full album! Imagine that, eomma." Chae beamed. Often times, they would cry out to Lisa's mom or to whoever family member they would have  the chance to talk to about how bad they wanted to release a full album. I mean, four years into their career and some rookies have more songs already.

"I am so drained from all the dance practices, eomma!" Jisoo complained, depicting her very exhausted face. The others just laugh at Jisoo and continued all the talking.

"I never knew you were close with my boys." Lisa's mom said, referring to Bangtan as his boys. Well, she adores them like she really was the one who gave birth to all seven.

"We have been friends for quite a while already...but it's just recently that we have been close with each other. With all the things going on between Lisa and Jungkook, BTS and Blackpink have grown to be fond with each other." Jennie explained. The other three just nodded and agreed with Jennie.

"Sorry to share this, or to pry about things but..I actually have fan accounts of your ships." Lisa groaned upon hearing her mom's revelation. It was enough for her to know that her mom handles a LisKook fan account, but imagine the horror of knowing that she has shipping accounts for her members as well.

"Mom! What the hell?" Lisa said, not believing that her mom actually had the time to create such things.

"What? I enjoy compiling the fans edits!" Mrs. Manoban defensively shot back. The other three laughed a nervous one..they seriously would be damned if Lisa's mom shipped them to a BTS member in which they don't have an interest to. Or would it be more humiliating for Lisa's mom to ship them with the members they lowkey have feelings for?

"Namjoon would be so good with Jisoo..I mean, I actually ship Jisoo with Jin too, but they would pass better as twins, right?" Jisoo mentally face palmed herself. Just what the hell are they hearing now?

"Jennie and Taehyung would be good match too, since they both have good sense of fashion. Not to mention that they have a similar breed of dog." Jennie faked laughed at that. 

"And Rosé here, I ship her with Jimin. Their voices match so well." Chae beamed at that, revealing her genuine smile. Well atleast, Mrs. Manoban had that right.

"Mom, seriously. Stop with all of that." Lisa said, watching all apologetic to her members. I mean, imagine all the scenario that might happen the moment their groups, together with Lisa's parents, would arrive at Jeju Island? 

"Why? Do you girls have someone you like?" Jennie and Jisoo nervously laughed while Chaeyoung nodded with all her heart. 

"I actually have a crush on Jimin oppa!" The YSL princess revealed. Lisa's mom clasped her hand, and smiled so wide, she could prolly tear her face.