FORTY-THREE

"Jennie unnie said that my unit looks nice. She's thinking of getting you to redesign hers as well." Lisa was busy preparing the food she ordered for Jungkook and her parents. 

Lisa's manager will be the one to pick up her parents since she is not allowed to go to crowded places just yet. It would also cause too much to hire bodyguards for just a personal event. 

"These were all your ideas, doll. I just gave you suggestions and tweaked some stuff to make it look better. Your unnie should hire the both of us." Jungkook said, back hugging the royal maknae. 

Lisa blushed at Jungkook's action. She still can't believe that she can be this close to him. He was just a dream she was sure she wouldn't reach approximately five years ago.

"I am so nervous." Jungkook said, his head buried in Lisa's neck.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, Gookiee." Lisa replied, and faced the pouting Jeon Jungkook. She swears that Jungkook is the most adorable person she met, well excluding Jisoo's nephew. Lisa loved that kid so much.

"Do I look presentable enough?" Jungkook asked, fixing his yellow polo.

Lisa looked at the guy in front of her from head to toe, her eyes shining and her heart beating so fast. Lisa thought of how lucky she is for having The Jeon Jungkook in her life. A lot of girls adore him, and yet, Jungkook chose Lisa...it made the royal maknae so thankful.

"You look amazing. Yellow looks good on you, I mean..everything looks good on you." Lisa said blushing. She just crashed herself into Jungkook's chest to hide her embarrassment. 

"How can I like you this much, Kookiee?" Lisa said, head still buried in Jungkook's chest. The golden maknae caressed Lisa's head and showered small kisses atop her head. "I like you as much as you like me, doll...or maybe I like you more." Lisa giggled at Kook's words. He is always going to be competitive. 

"Kook, you won't leave me, right?" Jungkook held Lisa's face and made her face him. Their eyes locking. 

"What are you talking about? I suppressed my feelings for years, doll. Now that I have you, and may I remind you how it was not easy for us to come this far, I won't ever leave you." Jungkook sincerely said, his eyes looking so soft. 

"I am willing to give up everything for you, Lisa." Lisa got scared upon hearing that. She's not sure yet if she is willing to do the same. I mean, if their relationship would require her to leave Blackpink, she is not sure if she could do it. She loves Jungkook so much, but she loves her members too.

"You are just saying that.." Lisa said, her eyes drifting down to Jungkook's chin. She can't look at him..not when they are  talking about things like these.

"No, I am serious about you. If people wouldn't accept us, I'd be willing to let go of my dreams just to keep you." Lisa shook her head, holding Jungkook's waist tighter. 

"You wouldn't leave your hyungs for me. You can't do that." Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead and that made the latter at ease. 

"I wouldn't leave them, baby. Sooner or later, we'd have to let each other go because we need to have time for ourselves. We've talked about these kinds of stuff already. In time, we are bound to make a family, we'd leave the spotlight..so it's okay." Lisa looked at Jungkook again, her eyes full of tears. 

While Bangtan talked about creating a family of their own, Blackpink are so focused to make a name for themselves. They have been pressured even before they even debuted. They were always branded as the Walmart version of 2ne1; privileged, untalented, just good faces girls.