EIGHTEEN

Fr: Kookie

hey, doll..can I call?

Lisa was on her bed, staring at her star-shaped glow in the dark stickers on her ceiling.

After what they knew, the four of them decided to just take a rest. They are too tired to even utter a word. They are very very exhausted and their eyes felt so heavy from all the crying they did.

Lisa looked at her phone.

Why does it have to be your company?

She thought to herself. She ignored Jeon Jungkook's message. She does not want to get attached to any one from that company anymore.

Fr: Kookie

lisa?? are u sleeping already??

Still, Lisa ignored his message.

She thought maybe Kook's being all sweet to her so suddenly because their PD asked him too.

Maybe they planned all these..to distract us, me and Chaeyoung. And who knows what they are planning to distract Jennie and Jisoo. The maknae thought to herself.

Fr: Kookie

okayy..i guess you are asleep..still, night doll.. see u in my dreams

Lisa let out a groan and slammed her phone on her side table.

WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKED UP? At this point, she wished she just stayed at Thailand, or pursued her schooling in Australia. Maybe then, she'd be happy and free. Maybe she'd get to have a boyfriend and just live normally.

But she would not have met the Pinks, and the thought of living a world without Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé pained her. She'd rather be in this fucked up situation than not meeting them. At least she knows that there are four of them who'd get over this, together.

As she was about to force herself to sleep, she heard a knock from her door and Chae was asking if she could come in.

Lisa opened the door for her and she saw how puffy Rosé's eyes are.

"You still crying?" The chipmunk just nodded and laid on Lisa's bed.

"Jimin's texting me..but I can't manage to reply to him. He has been texting me since morning, but when I heard about the news, it felt so wrong to talk to him." Rosé is tearing up again. Lisa sat beside her laying friend, grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

"Kook's been texting me too. And I also did not give a response..I was thinking maybe they are planning all these..Like distracting us, we know for a fact they have a connection on Dispatch and maybe they are using it at their advantage. They flirt openly because they knew they'd never be caught..while we, we fall and then we'd lose our focus and then boom..it's the end." Rosé glanced at Lisa. She sat up and copied Lisa's position.

"Why does their company have to do this? They are already on top." Rosé stated.

"I don't know..maybe they are so scared they'd be back to where they started once Bigbang sunbaenims' gonna release their comeback. I mean, our sunbaes are Legends..People love them..And when they enlisted, BTS took over." Lisa explained.

Well, it's half true though. BIGBANG, their name stands for it. They are BIG and they always release a BANG. BTS respects them, they look up to them. That is why the Pinks do not understand why BigHit caused trouble.

"They have to trust their idols. BTS is everywhere, they don't have to be threatened." Rosé answered that earned a nod from Lisa.

It's true, BTS is super big now. They are known worldwide and that kind of popularity just don't die down.