THIRTEEN

The girls are busy packing their things for they have different fashion shows to attend to. But take note, they are attending as front row guests and not as models.

"I am grateful for every blessing, but a comeback would be a whole times better than attending shows and pretending that I have actually an interest in them." Whined the Human Chanel who is busy packing her Chanel things. Almost half of her wardrobe are of the said brand. She is not called as a Human Chanel for nothing. She lives up to her nickname.

"But I love to travel though, it is better than being locked in this dungeon." Jisoo commented looking at her packed bag, thinking of other things to bring.

"Have you guys seen Lisa?" Rosé said as she forced her things inside her luggage. She was on top of her suit case, putting all her weight in it just to push everything, making it possible for her to run the zipper. Sure she brought lots of things for a two day trip. Well, if you are gonna talk about fashion and posting for instagram feeds, a whole luggage of clothes won't be enough.

The unnies looked at each other.

They have noticed that the youngest have been off lately. She just stays at home and sleeps all day. She is like a robot who is just programmed to sleep, eat, and sleep again. Then talks to them only if they talk to her first. They did not see Lisa play with her cats either. She did not even touch her new collection of Disney Movie CDs and has not even arranged the stuffed toys given by their fans. Lisa loves collecting them that her room's shelf is full of different stuffed toy characters. The others just find it so bizarre how all of the toys were still inside the huge bags, untouched.

"Bet she's inside her room again. I'll go check on her." Jisoo offered as she is done packing. Jisoo's schedule is a week ahead of the others. But Jennie and Rosé wanted to ready their things ahead of time. And Lisa seems to be so tired to even go out her room to do the same.

Lisa was just laying on her bed, face facing the ceiling. She's been thinking about Bambam's message to her a few days ago.

"YA LIMARIO!" Lisa was turned back to reality when she heard their oldest scream. She turned to face her unnie who stood by her door, arms crossed and eyebrows almost touching each other. "Are you just gonna lay all day on your bed? You need to pack! You need to go out! You need to feel the sun! You ne---.." Jisoo did not even finish her sentence since the maknae stood up and whined at her.

"UNNIE, I WANT TO REST." She protested earning a glare from the older one.

"Yaaaa! What rest do you want? All we do is rest, and that's still not enough? We are basically unemployed." Jisoo shot back at Lisa who sat back on her bed, head hanging low. Truth to be told, the girls are just busy preparing for all the modelling gigs they have. They are booked and they are thankful, but they want a comeback. They want to release a full album with all the songs they have recorded. But everything is still a mess and all the promises the company has made are all being broken.

"Lali, what's wrong?" Jisoo realized that Lisa is always like this every time something is bothering her. She locks herself when she misses her parents, she stays at home whenever harsh comments affects her. She just practically does not do anything whenever she has some things going on inside her head.

"Do you miss your parents? You can call them you know." The maknae just shook her head, indicating a no.

"Are you wasting your time reading crap then?!" Lisa still shook her head.

"So what is it? Will you tell me?" The oldest member scooted closer to Lisa, making the two sit beside each other on Lisa's bed. Jisoo wanted to comfort Lisa so bad, but she does not know how especially when she does not know what the problem is.