FORTY-SIX

When most people are asleep, these boys prefer to be awake. It's because, quote and quote, it's the only time they can finally feel the silence.

Of course they love being around their fans cheering for them, but they still appreciate having a time just for themselves.

Being enveloped by silence brings them back to when they were far from the spotlight and it humbles them.

"So apparently, I promised Jen I'd talk to her...can I at least explain?" Suga opened up, staring at his phone that was of no use to him for the whole day.

"What would you tell her?" Namjoon asked, still looking for faster ways to settle the mess.

"That we followed Jin hyung's idea because we thought it would be fun, but as we can see, it is far away from fun. The girls are angry at us, and there's nothing funny about that, right?" Suga responded, eyeing Jin.

"Yaah! Why does it seem like it's my fault? I was just suggesting and you guys followed it! The blame should be distributed equally!" Jin whined and started staring at Jungkook, who is unfortunately, the sole cause of this mess.

"Jennie noona will surely kill me, I bet my doll is crying right now." Jungkook said, his face buried in both his hands.

"But atleast you don't have a problem anymore, aside from winning Lisa again." Taehyung commented, happily caressing Yeontan, who is sitting comfortably on his lap. The dog can really cheer Tae up, whenever he is sad.

"You mean winning every Blackpink member back. They are so protective of my doll, hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"We have to be patient here. We need everything to be settled first before we talk to them. We need proofs that our reason for acting that way is valid." Namjoon said, that earned a nod from Hoseok and Taehyung. The rest of the Bangtan boys just stared at their phones, wanting to talk to the Pinks.

The Pinks are back at their dorms, packing the things they will need for their trip to Jeju

It has been three days since the incident and no one from BTS reached out to them. 

As what Jennie said, they will never be the first ones to initiate the conversation. It wasn't their fault, so why would they stoop down and beg for an explanation.

Maybe they are letting their pride take over, but that is the only way to protect themselves. Yet deep inside, they are just afraid to know the truth because if it turns out bad, they will be devastated. They have been good friends with Bangtan, and thinking about how it was difficult for them to adjust when the they had undergone this kind of argument for the first time, just breaks them.

They were in the middle of packing when Lisa's phone rang. All of them ran towards Lisa's phone that was placed on top of the counter table in their kitchen.