FORTY-FIVE

Almost all the idols are gathered inside the venue for their annual end of the year performances. It is still roughly 3 months before the event but as always, they hold meetings early to confirm the attendees. 

Blackpink is inside their assigned dressing room with Red Velvet. The atmosphere is kinda awkward and we already know why.

They just minded their own business, and only greeted each other out of formality. 

"Gosh, I can't take this." Jennie said and stood up approaching her girl friend, Irene. 

"Unnie?" Jennie called out softly. The rest of the Red Velvet members turned to her direction, but only Irene stood up and went near her. 

They talked about something that the rest of the pinks and the velvets couldn't hear. Chae looked at her Seulgi unnie, and their eyes met in an instant. Chaeyoung offered her smile and so did Seulgi. The latter stood up and approached Chae, they need to fix something, and Chae mentally noted to punch Jimin for being the cause of this awkwardness. 

Long before they were called for a meeting, the atmosphere inside became so much better. Both groups were talking to each other freely, well except Yeri though, that girl acted like she was tired and chose to take a nap. But that's better than her actually engaging in a conversation.

Moments later, the girls heard a knock. Their managers and staff are out and having their own meeting with regards to the schedules and the songs that would be performed. The girl idols are basically left on their own inside the dressing room. I mean, nothing bad's gonna happen with them if they are just staying inside, right?

Jisoo was seated closest to the door, so she was the one who opened it.

And there, revealed the 7 freshly showered bangtan boys.

Jungkook's eyes surveyed the room and saw Kim Yeri, looking at him intently, since when did she even wake up. Her brows were shot up, a smirk formed in her lips as she noticed Jungkook walking towards her direction.

Lisa, on the other hand, looked at Jungkook and watched as everything unfolded in front of her eyes. The Bangtan boys just stood right in front of the closed door, observing their youngest. The pinks turned to look at Lisa and back again at Jungkook and Yeri. The members of Red Velvet looked at each other with faces full of curiosity. 

"Oh, oppa? You need something?" Yeri asked, her voice a pitched higher from the usual. Lisa calmed herself down, looking for reasons why this is happening. Bangtan letting their maknae just do this thing probably mean something, right?

"Can we talk outside?" Jungkook's voice was soothing. It felt like he was singing a lullaby to some baby. Jennie was about to talk but Suga held her by the waist and signaled her to stop. Jennie looked at the boy in a very disappointed way, but Min Yoongi just mouthed, we'll talk later.

Chae went to Lisa immediately after Jungkook and Yeri came out of the room. The boys made their exit as well, following Yeri and their maknae out. 

"What was that?" Jennie announced to everyone. She was clearly pissed and everybody inside the room can tell.

"Jen, calm down." Jisoo scooted closer to Jennie and patted her shoulders. Lisa stayed quiet not knowing what to say or even do.

"I swear, we don't know anything about this." Irene said, looking at how Blackpink's maknae is acting. Even though she's not speaking, her facial features say it all. The sudden mood change is very evident.

"Why didn't BTS stop their youngest? Could someone explain it to me? He did not even glance at Lisa!" Jennie's voice echoed inside the room. Lisa held back her tears, while Chae just kept on caressing her and whispering it's okay for a hundred time now.