FORTY-EIGHT

Lisa thought that it will just be another normal day as it is their 3rd day in Jeju. For the past two days, all they did was catch up with each other and made sure that they would enjoy their short trip.

They played games, and had delicious meals. They ate a lot as they have always been mindful of their food intake. They took this chance to just forget about dieting since they don't have their managers with them.

The royal maknae was sitting comfortably on one of the beach beds, looking at her friends swiming and enjoying the beach. Well, honestly speaking, only Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Jisoo, Jin and Jimin are drenched. Suga and Jennie are just sitting by the seashore, all covered with their towels, afraid of getting burnt from the sun. Hobi and Taehyung are building sand castles. Namjoon is just strolling around, probably looking for inspirations in making a great hit song. Bambam is nowhere to be found, he is probably having his ME-Time, and by that, it means that he is knocked out back at his hotel room and Lisa's parents are having a spa and massage session.

Lisa was casually taking photos when she felt her phone buzz. She took a peek to see who was calling, she finds it odd since all the possible people who might call her are just in front of her.

She ransacked her brain and thought of people who might call: their managers or YG sajangnim. They are all she could think of.

Lisa took a peek at her phone to check. She stood there frozen, and just stared at the caller ID. She is not sure whether to answer the call or just make an excuse later on why she missed the call.

Lisa looked around for Jungkook but the latter is having a competition with Jin on who could stay under the water the longest. So it left Lisa with no choice. She swiped the green phone logo and answered the call.

"Hello, Ma'am?" Lisa's voice was coated with nervousness and fear. She was slowly walking away from her current location to find a quiet place.

"Lisa-shi? This is you, right?" The voice on the other line made Lisa more tensed. She could feel her insides turning.

"Uh..Yes, Ma'am." She does not even know how to properly answer. Lisa's brain is not just working.

She thought that happiness and peace are really not for her. Whenever she feels happy, something would really come up aand now, her happiness might be put to an end again.

"I am here at Jeju, can I ask to have a meal with you?" Lisa does not know how to respond. Should she go with her? Should she tell her members? Should she perhaps bring Jungkook with her? But before she could even decide, the woman spoke again, "If possible, I want it to be just the two of us."

Great, Lisa mumble to herself. How can she disobey when all she wanted was to get the approval of no other than, Jeon Jungkook's mom.

So with a heavy heart, she agreed.

Lisa left a message to Jeon, her members and parents that she'll be gone for a while as she will do souvenir shopping for her friends and cats. Of course, that alibi alway works.

She went back to their hotel and picked the most formal outfit she can find. If only she knew that she'd be meeting Jungkook's mom, she would have contacted Celine.

In the end, Lisa chose a long white dress that is sitting just above her knee. The back of the dress was open so she decided to wear a tube underneath. Lisa just wants to look presentable, and showing off her back is not going to help. She paired it with her brown gladiator sandals. She curled the tip of her hair, put on some make up and sprayed prefume all over her body.

Jungkook's mom texted her the location of where they will meet.

Lisa was grateful that Jungkook's mom chose a place that is within the vicinity of the private beach they are staying, otherwise, it will be such a trouble to disguise herself and to add, it won't be safe for her as well as she knows that the media is just lurking around. She can't afford to be part of a news headline.

When Lisa arrived there, the venue was quiet and she did not see a single soul in the place. She double checked the address and she cofirmed that indeed, she is in the right location.

Lisa was about to dial Mrs. Jeon's number when she heard a very familiar voice.

A song played and she is so sure that it literally felt that she's in Euphoria as she is seeing not only Jungkook, but all of the important people in both their lives.

Jungkook's family was there. His mom, dad and brother. Kook's family is standing beside Lisa's parents as well. On the other side are her members and the six Bangtan boys plus Bambam who is so busy documenting the whole event.

Lisa is so close to tears, everything is just so perfect and the only wish she has is for this moment to last forever.

She finally thinks that everything is falling into the right place.

BigHit and YG have made amends and are working together to give Kim Yeri's clan what they deserve.

Bangtan and Blackpink are now back to being what they used to after how many months of being at war.

Yeri is finally out of the picture and everything was cleared.

Lisa's parents accepted Jungkook and by the looks of it, Jungkook's family has accepted Lisa as well.

Jungkook continued singing his song, his eyes never leaving Lisa. Everyone cheered for them when the song ended. Jungkook's mom was the first one to talk.

"Lisa-shi, the moment Jungkook told me he liked you, I was very upset. I believed that you were not good for him at all. I was blinded by all the good things I thought that Yeri and her family are doing to us. I was so naive and I did not know that my son has been struggling so much. I owe you for not telling Kook what really happened when you first visited us. I expected you to ramble everything to him, but you chose to understand. I was so wrong about you. You make my son so happy. In fact, I have never seen him this happy. So thank you so much, my daughter." Lisa wasn't able to help it, her tears ran down her face when Jungkook's mom hugged her. She was only dreaming of this moment, and now it has finally happened.

"Welcome to the Jeon's family, Lisa." It was Jungkook's brother who spoke. Kook's dad came near them as well and then suddenly everyone just did a group hug. Even Bambam who was supposed to video record everything stopped what he was doing and joined the hug. I mean, he deserves to be part of it. He was the cupid after all. Without him, Lisa and Kook may be stuck as friends until now.

Lisa has finally got what she dreamed of; the acceptance of Kook's parents, her parents and of both their members. There's only two things she's worried about: their companies  and their fans.

*********************

Hi guys,

We are down to our two chaptersssss.

Thank you so much for all the support.

I appreciate youuu all so so muchh.

Continue to vote and comment!!!

-love

C