Waiting

Y/n woke up at 6:00 am like every morning. She was gonna get in the shower and decided not to wear her special hearing aids Tony made for her.

She walked in and undressed. Jumped in the shower and felt the warm water trickle down her body. She has learned when taking a shower how not to freeze the water. But you still have fun freezing droplets of water.

You got out of the shower and got dressed in some workout clothes. It was 7:00 am and you were surprised that nat had not come to get you for another training session.

You were about to sit on your bed when you felt the vibration on the floor. Light very light walking it was Nat being stealthy again. Put on your F/C running shoes.

Waited at the door for nat so when she opened you would be in her face. You've grabbed your phone and waited at the door.

" Jesus Y/N why are you standing at the door." she signed while backing away from the open door.
You laughed silently. " I felt you coming, the vibration on the floor." You signed smiling. " do I walk that heavy?" she signed.

You rolled your eyes, and just started walking. Being 15 and only joined the avengers not even two months ago you connected with them all.

Everyone was even willing to learn to sign for you. Clint already knew the sign and so did Natasha with being spies and all. Natasha was like a mother to you. Being an orphan was hard on you but you had a family now.

You turned to Natasha and signed " I am not wearing my hearing aids because I just don't feel like it. So you have to look at me so I can read your lips or just sign" you said with a smile.
Natasha nodded and you both finally made it to the training room.

You started with some hand-to-hand combat. You lost every time. You and Natasha we're laying on the floor taking a break. You sat up, taped Natasha's shoulder, and signed.

" Do you know when Thor is getting back? It has been weeks. How long it takes to check-up on Loki." nat cringed when she saw you sign Loki's name. She sat up and signed with a smile.

" I heard Tony say he was coming back today but he had some big thing  he needed to speak to us about when comes back."   You jumped up and smiled. Thor did not know how to sign but could always understand what he was saying. He was always so kind. Right when nat stood up you felt footsteps and threw a knife made of ice at the door it stopped not even inches before it hit the person's neck you noticed it was Tony.

" Jez girl who got you on edge"
Tony signed while standing with his hands up in the air. You walked toward him like you were gonna attack and grabbed the knife that is frozen in mid-air.......Tony started into your eyes and you signed " calm down Tony can't hurt if I wanted to." you said while smiling. You made the knife disappear.

Natasha broke the uncomfortable silence by laughing which she rarely does.

Tony rolled his eyes. " It's 9:00 am. breakfast. Everyone already up" he signed while saying it out loud so Natasha could hear she was no longer paying attention. Tony walked out the door. You and Natasha grabbed your phone and went back to your rooms to change.

You got back to your room and grabbed a green crop top, green jean jacket, black pants, and black combat boots. With black gloves, Tony made for you. You pulled your H/L curly hair out of the ponytail and  You grabbed your hearing aids, shoved them in your pocket, and made your way down for breakfast.

💫Thank you so much for read my book this is my first chapter I hope you enjoyed so please comment and tell me if you enjoyed the book.💫

This is what you are wearing

💫Thank you so much for reading my book this is the first chapter I hope you enjoyed so please comment and tell me if you enjoyed the book. please, forgive me for any typos in the chapter I am no professional. Chapter two will be out later tonight or sometime tomorrow.💫