Did I Kill Anyone

Chapter 30 

"How was your day at school today, and your sleepover," Natasha asked y/n as she sat down on the couch.

"Yea how did it go, I wanna know," Sam says while sitting in one of the chairs. The team had returned from another mission not too long ago. Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, and Sam were in the room awaiting her answer.

"It was fun. I had fun" y/n say looking at them

"Who was there"

"It was me, Ned, MJ, and Peter." Clint looks at her with a smile. "There were guys there"

"Yes" "it doesn't bother me as long as no one made a move on you," Tony explains

"All we did was watch a movie and sleep, but I have homework to do so I have to go," y/n said while grabbing her bag and leaving.

"Wait no, I want to know everything from start to finish. Was there an adult there? What address was the house on" Steve yells while she walks away from him? Walking up the stairs to her floor she puts in a code and places her hand on the pad as it scans her hand. Opening the door, she walks to her door places her bag by her door, and then goes to Loki's room knocking on the door.

"Come in" opening the door she sees Loki sitting on his bed reading a book.

"Hey, sorry I was supposed to come home and show you something with the phone, are you busy"

"I am"

"Oh what are you doing"

"Reading was there anything else you needed"

"No that was all"

looking down she takes a deep breath and leaves the room. As the door closes Loki drops his book and stares at the door. Mad, mainly mad at himself for his actions towards her, he could tell when she left the room that she was upset, but he did nothing to stop her.

****

After finishing her school work, y/n took a nap.

As her phone buzzed she opened her eyes, refreshed but still upset. Walking into her closet she went to the back, placing her hand on the wall, the wall opened up revealing her suit and other items that could expose her as an Avenger. Quickly putting on her suit, she grabbed the dagger Loki gave her and put it in a sheath. Walking out of her closet she opened her window stepping out onto the balcony. Closing the window behind her, standing on the edge of the balcony she placed her hood on her head.

Stepping off the edge a blue glow surrounded her pushing her into the air, landing on a tall building she sits on the edge with her legs hanging off. Staring off she looks at the city and the lights, admiring the stars and clear sky.

"HEY," Spiderman says as he lands sitting beside her.

"What are we looking at," spiderman says while looking out into the city

"Nothing ready to go" nodding his head he stands, with that said they both jumped, swung, and flew through the air looking for danger.

************

"Stop laughing at me, it's not that funny," he says as they both land on the window by Tony's lab. Opening the window they both walk in. "yes it is, how do you swing yourself into a building"

"Happens more often than you think" rubbing his forehead he bumps into her playfully.

"How was your night, kids?" Tony says, walking away from what he was tinkering with.