Our little secret

Chapter 8 Y/n POV

He is staring and I am hot and I don't like either one of those things.

Hmmm, does he know he can just come in right. He's about to walk away this is your chance. Come on, get up. But I am being held down by nat so I do something stupid and grab a small pillow and throw at him before nat can stop me.

"Y/n why would you do that"
Loki turned around and looked mad. I moved nats hands so I can sit up. I sat up and sorta I did almost fell off the bed.

Nat couldn't catch me so long ran and slid to catch me in his arms.

Thank you loki. I thought if only he knew sign.

"Your welcome Y/n"
Wait did he just I didn't sign so I'm gonna test a theory

Loki can you hear me

Yes, yes I can I can read your mind but that's our little secret they think I can't use any of my magic.

Our little secret.

I am half on and half off the bed inches from the floor nat is watching me like a hawk.

Loki is touching me. Not a big fan of physical contact but he did just save me from hitting the ground.

Could have saved myself.
I am just too weak to use my powers right now

Hold on. Loki said in my mind. But what did he mean by that.

Next thing I know he lifts me completely out of the bed bridal style I can see Nat get ready and get up and attack but she seems surprised by his next move.

He holds me in his arms and I don't know why but I feel a cold sensation from his bare skin and I do something way out of my comfort zone.

Loki POV

I am getting tired of standing and I have nothing to do so I'm just going to go.
From the corner of my I can see the girl reach for something. I was about to walk out when a pillow hits my back.

She just threw a pillow at me. I hear the lady of spider speak.

"Y/n why would you do that"

I turn around swiftly to see her trying to sit up and then I see her falling. So I rush over and catch her.she is still kinda on the bed but mainly in my arms. Why did I just do that? Hmmm what has she done.

Honestly, I could have just let her fall.
She does not speak much so I will take a walk look in her mind. Which is harder to do she has up some wall.

Thank you, Loki.

She has a nice voice and yes I can hear your voice when I read your mind

"You're welcome y/n"
I see the spider lady get up and look like she ganna attack.

I tell y/n to hold on in our very temporary painful mind link. I pick her up in my arms and she is burning up. I hold her and she seem scared. She places a hand on my chest and then.

Word count:598

💫✨I am so sorry I did this twice in one chapter. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Lately, I have been having some trouble copy and pasting. So if I miss a day that's why.  Oh when they are taking like this     
( they are using their mind link) with underlines. Well that's it see you in the next chapter.✨💫