Overheated I think?

The joke at the top does not belong to me. just need to put something there

Chapter 5

Natasha walked Y/N back to her room. They both got in the elevator. and asked J.A.R.V.I.S to take them to your floor.

" hey you feeling okay?" Natasha signed, waiting for the elevator to reach the floor.
" yea no just a little migran and i am tired" You signed trying to look fine.
You reached your room, Natasha opened the door and walked in and you followed behind closing the door.

You threw off your boots and through your jacket on the chair in your room. You took off your gloves and put in the drawers of your nightstand. You put your curly H/L H/C in a messy bun. You flopped on the bed and snuggled under the covers.
" you okay by yourself" Nat signed with a smile. " yea i am fine I'm fine." You signed faking a smile.

Nat shook her head and gave a small smile. she walked to the opposite side of the bed, then sat on the sheets with her back against the headboard and got comfortable. You scoted close and laid your head on nats lap. Then drifted off to sleep.

NATS POV

Y/N finally fell asleep. she is like a daughter to me and I hate that she has been through so much.

She still has her hearing aids in. she always forgets to take her hearing aids out. I will just take them out and put them on her night stand.

I think I will just take a nap. yep it's been an hour she shouldn't wake up for a while

I woke up to being hot, wait no Y\N is hot or Is she cold and sweating. I can't tell if she is running a fever or is she just sweating.
She has cryokinesis and she is naturally cold. Okay just slide out bed without waking her up. You do this all the time. Come on Natasha you're a super-spy you got this. I breathe in.........................................................and breath out a breath of relief that did not wake her up.

"NO, NO, NO THIS IS NOT HAPPNING" I here Clint yelling outside the door. I uncovered some blanket off of Y/N. Just before I could get to the door I herd banging it was clint. " NAT come out here" he is using his work voice.

This is not gonna be good. I walk to the door to shut clint up so he dosent wake Y/N.

"What clint I just got Y/N to sleep" I said wisper yelling. Maybe I should just yell at them to scare them so they will finally shut up

" They want to put LOKI in the room beside Y/N."
That is not happening I do not trust him.

" No way Thor get another room"

Word count:533

Well, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I know this chapter may be a bit boring but I promise it gets better. I am on my lunch break and had time to updates yea. I am so happy for all the amazing people who have read my work. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are all stars but I will post the next chapter soon.