I'm not a good person

"Tony is going to kill you, how many times did you get shot," she asks as they took a seat on the jet after their mission.

"How many times I was shot at and how many hit me are two different answers," he says while taking his mask off

"From the way it looks I don't think it is."

"You're the one to talk, you're still bleeding. He will kill you before me."

"No way, didn't he just repair your suit?" She says while taking her cloak off.

"It doesn't look that bad right," she questioned while looking down at her stomach which had a slash in it from a knife.

"We are definitely both screwed," leaning their heads back they let out a long sigh as the jet takes them back to the tower.

Quietly walking they make their way into the dimly lit lab. "Oh thank goodness Tony isn't here," Y/n says while letting out a breath of relief

"Hey guys how did the mission go," Bruce asked as they walked towards him

"It went well, but Peter needs to be checked up," she says as they take a seat on the bed

"No Bruce check her first," Peter argues while glancing at her

"I'm fine, he was shot."

"No I'm fine she was stabbed and has a gash the size of Tony's credit card limit"

"Lies," she scoffed

"Tony's credit card limit is way bigger than my cut"
"Okay how about I look at both of you and decide who will go first," Bruce says while breaking up the sibling banter between the two.

"Both of you go change into this and come back here," handing them a pair of sweatpants and a long-sleeve pullover.

Walking back they sat on two separate beds and waited as Bruce began to examine Peter.

"Where does it hurt"

"Here," he says gesturing to his entire torso, Bruce gave him a slightly confused look.

"Okay do mind removing your shirt so I can see," Peter carefully takes off his shirt to reveal dried blood, cuts, and a few gashes from bullets.

"Okay are you feeling light-headed"

"No, I feel fine other than this"

" I don't see anything actively bleeding, I want you to go shower and try and carefully get this blood off without reopening any wounds, You are already healing, but when you're done showering just come back here"

"Now where does it hurt," Bruce says, turning to look at y/n who was lying back staring at the ceiling. Lifting her shirt to relieve the gash Bruce's eyes slightly widen

"Wow"

"Told you," Peter says while grabbing his shirt and walking towards the elevator.

"Shut it, Parker," she says as the elevators door closes

"This is going to need stitches, hurt anywhere else?"

"Nothing I can't handle" Giving her a small glance he moves to grab the items he needs to clean and stitch the wound. Placing everything on the table he places gloves on his hands and carefully cleans the wound.

"I can numb the area before I stitch you up, it's up to you," he says while finishing up.

"I think I should be fine,"

"Are you sure," he says while changing his gloves"

"I'm sure I will be fine," she says, nodding his head. He begins to carefully stitch the wound, she doesn't move, wince, or cry. She stayed there slightly numb to the pain.