Loki return

A/N: The pick here is what your eyes look like when in use of your powers which is mentioned in the chapter below enjoy

Y/N made it to the elevator and asked J.A.R.V.I.S to take you to breakfast. You don't talk it unless it to J.AR.V.I.S. But that's still rare.

You made it to the lounge and dining area. Natasha, Tony, Steve, and Clint, and Sam, were there. Tony was cooking and everyone else was sitting at the table talking.

You walked over and sat at the end of the table beside Clint and Nat. You were not a big chatter at the table but Nat and Clint were. " Guess who was crawling in the vents again and fell through the vent in my room this morning."

Nat signed while Clint blushed red.
" Clint stop looking so guilty. You would probably be charged for anything if you were interrogated." you signed.

" it's not like you were naked" you signed with a small silent giggle. They both turned red.

" wait........Clint.........you fell in on Natasha naked." You said while laughing silently with your mouth wide open.

" Well, she had on pants and a bra" he signed. " That does not make it any better" 

Tony came over with the plates of food asking what's going on but you and Nat just smiled and Clint looked flustered.

After breakfast, you went to your room to work on some digital designs for your new suit for Tony.I guessed you had been working for a while because when you finally sat down for a break it was 2:32 pm.

You were exhausted and started to feel hot.

You plopped on the bed and put on knee up to your chest and the other hanging off the bed.

You looked around the room and saw a slight vibration coming from the door. You used your powers to form a satire blue mist around the door and twisted your hands slightly and opened the door.

Nat was standing at the door. Nat and Clint are the only two people that know that You don't like being alone. She walked and sat on the bed beside you.

" you okay" she signed. You looked up in her eyes and signed. " yea I'm fine."

you didn't look fine you looked sad

Okay maybe you were but you can't find out why.

" I know what will cheer you up, ice cream and Netflix," Nat said while smiling and heading to the door. "Okay" you signed, following behind Nat. You entered the elevator ready for ice cream before J.A.R.V.I.S interrupted.

" Mis.Romanoff and Mis.L/N. Tony request you both to the conference room for the arrival of Thor" Natasha rolled her eyes and looked at you with an 'im sorry look'

She pushed the level the conference floor was on and waited.
You both walked out and headed to the conference room. Natasha walked in first and you followed not too far behind. You sat in a spinny chair beside Natasha.

You laid your head on the table looking towards the door. Natasha slowly stroked your hair. Clint came in and sat in the free chair beside you. They were both protective over you. Clint looked at you and signed
" what's wrong..... You okay" he looked at you but you just shook your head and he placed a hand on your back

Everyone started arriving not too long after Clint. Tony came and then Sam, Steve. Bruce was the last one to come in, everyone talking in their conversation waiting for Thor.

You felt the floor vibrating and felt two different foot patterns but Thor is a heavy walker so maybe that's it.
You sat up when you saw Thor waking through the door.

You looked to nat and Cint and nodded your head. You watched Thor's mouth carefully.

" Guys please don't be mad" Mad at him for what you thought. Another finger walked in the door and everyone stood up.

Clint grabbed his bow and an arrow from under the table. Nat pulled out a gun that was hidden in her pants. Steve grabbed his shield, Tony turned his watch into an iron hand about to shoot and Sam grabbed a gun from under the table, and Bruce he stood in the corner. They were all about to attack.

You could not see anything Clint and Nat were in the way. You could see Tony yelling that's when you stood up you tried to push past but Clint held a hand back trying to keep you out of the line of fire.

You taped Natasha's shoulder. You signed " what going on...why is everyone about to attack." you said with a worried look on your face. She turned her body slightly and signed " Thor brought a bad man into to tower we are just taking precaution." she said with a small smile.

" well can I see? Can see the bad man" you signed with a small smile on your face. " no you can't I don't want you getting hurt okay."

she signed while lowering her gun. " nat please" You signed with a little agitation. Nat slammed her gun down on the table " Y/N you have to listen to me he could kill you."

The sound of the gun hitting the table got Loki's attention. " well hello, Bird brain is the little girl behind you, new."

Loki said with a Mysterious smile on his face. Clint and Nat snapped their head around. " You don't have any right saying anything about her" he said. Nat gave him a death stare and turned back around to you.

" Nat I am gonna listen to because I am deaf so let me see what the big deal is  ." you trying to push through.
Nat stood closer to Clint booking you.
" Y/N you have t-" she was cut off by you. Your eyes started glowing a sifire blue.

" Nat you either move or I move you"  You signed. Your hand started glowing the same color as your eyes. You were angry you couldn't tell what the big deal was. You never have used your telekinesis around the team and you hate when your eyes glow everyone gets scared of you.

Nat looked at Clint and Tony they shook their head yes " okay" Nat grabbed her gun from the table and cleared an opening for you to stand in front of them.  With your hand and eyes still glowing you stepped forward.

You look at the man whose hands are chained and has raven hair and is wherein a lot of green.

" well hello mortal I am Loki. God of mischief ." he said with a smirk on his face. You tried reading his lips but found it confusing you looked around the room confused.

You look towards Clint, he put down his bow and he translated. " he said, well hello mortal I am Loki God of mischief." your face looked
dumbfounded.

" did he just call me a mortal? I guess he doesn't know I could tear him a part if I wanted too."

you signed your hands stopped glowing and Clint and Natasha laughed.

" what is wrong with her why does she not answer" Loki sad. " shut up Loki" Clint said. You saw what he said and turned back around now in a slightly better mood.

You smiled at Thor and he returned the same smile. You refocused your attention to the man name you now know Loki. With your eye still glowing you stared at Loki.

" why do you not bow before a God you know I could have killed for this, You once these chains come off I could kill  you just with a snap of my fingers," he said in an angry tone. Thor hit him and this got everyone yelling.

You waved to get Tony attention. He pointed to his ears. You pulled the case with your hearing aids in them. You then turned them on and her everyone yelling.

" you are no god, you tried to take over New York and failed."
" shut up Loki"
" why is he even here Thor"

The loud sound hurt your deaf ears and grabbed them and tried to silence it. Clint and Nat noticed you and stopped talking. You got tired of everyone talking and so you.......

                         ✨

Word count :1404

💫Ohh cliff hanger I hoped you enjoyed the second chapter. please comment I will try my best to respond to you all. Also would love to hear your feedback on the book so far. Chapter may be a bit long also this "means sign language just minus the underline".💫