Loki's room

I do not own the photo at the top

Chapter 6 Y/n POV

I woke up....hot that's weird. I could feel Nat pulling blankets off me. I don't feel good at all. I could feel nat quit feet running towards my door.

The light from the hall hurt my eyes. I just opened and closed them waiting for them to adjust.

I grabbed my hearing aids from off my nightstand. Thank you Nat. I slowly walked to the now-closed door. I opened the door and they all look at me.

Loki, Thor, Natasha, and Clint. I see Loki finally got his chains off. Looking like a semi-civilized person. While holding my hearing aids I sign.

"What's going on" "Thor wants to put Loki in the room beside you. Clint signed back. He looked agitated.

"Okay, what about it" I signed, confused. Well not so confused because according to Tony, Loki threw off the side of STARKS towers.

While signing I dropped one of my hearing aids. I guess I didn't notice because the next thing I see is Loki bend down and pick something up.

He opens his hand and gave me my hearing aid. After I was done staring, I ughhhh, hmmm.

I grabbed the hearing aid from his hand and placed them both on my ears and turned them on. While making a weird face. I looked towards Clint and Nat and signed.

"I will be fine, Loki will stay in the room beside me, and that finale." "Okay," Clint opened his mouth to say something. But stopped when he saw my eyes glow blue.

I saw Loki smile at what I did. I then grabbed Natasha's hand and dragged her into my room slamming the door behind me.

Word count :353

💫 ahhh short chapter I know. I may post another chapter right behind this depending on what time I post this. Umm not sure if there are any typos but if it is nothing too bad I hope. Don't forget to comment I love hearing your feedback. And I will see you in the next chapter.💫