Come On Prince

Chapter 24

When Lady Natasha left I carefully moved over to the sitting couch with the books I am on the third one now. They don't give a lot of signs but I have learned my ABC. That sounds childish but I am learning a new language and I guess I don't get to understand this one with All-Speak.

She kind of reminds me of someone from Asgard, not necessarily someone more of a something. like a story or a prophecy of a lost kingdom on Asgard, my mother would tell me about it during my studies. Yes, I do miss Asgard but there are some things I don't miss.

**

It's been about 4hours now and I have reread the books 3 times already. I put the books neatly on the seat beside me. I noticed soft glows of blue around me or around the room. I stud up it look like a shield but I can't do anything like this with these stupid power binders on.

Then I realized who has blue powers and that things are starting to float in the room. I walked over to the bed and she was tossing and turning. She looks in distress. I have no idea what to do. Think what did mother do for me when I had bad dreams, stupid bracelets I usually be able to relive the dream but not with these on.

I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. She is extremely cold. I didn't mind but I'm not good at things like this. Heimdall is probably sitting and laughing at the sight of my own distress in trying to calm a sleeping person.

Things were still floating in the room, so I did the only thing I could which will probably hurt a lot. I placed two fingers on both of her temples and closed my eyes and reached into her mind, blocking me even in her sleep. So I decided to wake her up.

I shook her as softly as possible, her eyes snapped open glowing brightly, things floating were put back in the original spot but there was still a shield around the room.

Dream pov

I was in my cell awake never trusting being asleep.
"Get up," the guard said as he opened my cell door. I looked up, flashing my eyes at him. He looked at me with a blank expression but I could feel the fear coming off of him. He grabbed me by my arm and yanked off the bed. I landed on the floor. I looked up at him with my eyes glowing. Being only seven I am pretty powerful.

As the blue wisp began to form around my hands I stood up and faced him I stretched my hand up but instead of him getting hurt I did. He shocked me until my eyes returned to their normal state. He picked me up off the floor and began walking out of my cell dragging by my wrist.

He brought me to a room I have never seen before, he picked me up and placed me on the table. I looked around the room and there was a man in a chair with a metal arm with a red star on it. It was getting fixed I think.

He looked at me in a daze. They walked away and I looked around and jumped off the table when no one was in the room and walked over to him.

I walked in front of him and looked him in his eyes. I tapped his leg and he looked down slowly. His hair was long and he looked sweaty. He looked down at his silver arm and it moved.

I backed away when it did. I was not expecting it to do that. I could tell my eyes were glowing.

He looked back at me. He wasn't scared of me or anything. He reached out his right hand and I looked at it. What does he want me to do with that lick it? with my eyes still glowing I walked to him slowly.

I touched his outreach hand and held it. I smiled, he was warm. I walked forward and climbed in his lap and hugged him. He felt nervous. I sat up and reached out for his left hand. I took his hand and it was cold. It was pretty I flipped his hand over and put my hand on it.