Does It Look Bad

Chapter 17 Y/N POV

Ughhh why can't my life just be normal? I never asked for the suipd powers. I never asked to be different. I never asked for my mom to die giving birth to me. I never asked for my father to give me up to my uncle who was a part of HYDRA. I just want to scream. Throwing stuff around in my room is not helping buts it's all I can do

Great now my room is trashed and my mirror is broken. I can't do this anymore. I just want-

Y/n are you okay
What do you care and get out if my head
you know it's hard reaching you in your head
Okay, agin what do you care
I don't care I just saw you crying in the hallways and
And what, uh were you worried
Just let me in and maybe I can help .

I close my eyes and do something I haven't done in a very long time. I go to what I like to call my mind palace not the best name but I know.

I was standing in an ice castle with the floor glowing red and it looks like it just came out of a horror movie. There are locked doors where I keep my darkest memories of when I was a kid. This place is a mess just like how my mind is.

Loki is standing at the door

Y/n just let me in
No what do you want Loki I am fine
That does not seem very convincing
It's doesn't need to be, loki this is my mind so ,GET OUT OF IT

I yelled at him and the place began to shake even though I wasn't talking without my mouth. He seems to understand what I am saying just not that I want to be left alone.

Y/n you need to calm down
What if I don't want to, why are you still here and how did you get in my mind.
I just want to help please let me.
Your not gonna leave even if I don't let you in
Correct

I hesitantly walked over to the door and opened it. He stepped in and saw the doors with bolt locks on them he turned to me.

"Nice ice Castle"
I nodded my head to let him know I am not ignoring him. I turned around and sat on my ice couch.
"You know everyone is in your room and they are worried about you. You should go back to them and tell them you're alright."

Again why do you care
"I really, don't but I am learning that you have to care about, some, mortals feelings"
He told me that and did what I think was supposed to be some sort of smile but it just creeped me out.
Okay as long as you stop doing... That with your face. Thank you, Loki

He nodded his head and with that he disappeared and I took one more look around and went back to my room.

I opened my eyes and saw someone in my face and I didn't think I just moved. I moved my hand up swiftly and jabbed them right in the eye.

I then realized it was Tony holding his eye close to the ground. That's not going to be pretty. I rushed over to my bed and grabbed my hearing aids and put them in. I crouched to the floor level with Tony

"Sorry are you okay"
" I told him not to stand that close to your face."
"I just-" Clint is on the floor laughing.

I helped him up and he removed his hand from his eye.
"Does it look bad" he signed
I had no idea what to say. It looked worse than bad ohh how hard did I hit him. That's gonna hurt in the morning.
"Noo, oh course not."
So that's not going away anytime soon.

----Time skip-----*------------------

After everyone left my room and Nat talked to me about not scaring the team like that again and cleaning up the mess in my room. It was 2:30 pm and there was nothing better to do and lunch was in an hour. Maybe I should try and go train with my powers.

I will wear my gray workout shirt and leggings and white shoes

I will wear my gray workout shirt and leggings and white shoes. I am all ready to go. I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. I walk through the living room to get to the training room. There are other ways of getting there but you know I choose this one. I ran into Tony who was at the kitchen table with ice on his eye.

I walk up to him. " You know I am truly sorry about your eye."
"Yea I know you are, and you have one powerful punch and I am shocked you didn't break my eye socket."

Tony has been like a dad to me ever since I got here to the tower. Always so nice to me and we always have fun in the lab. I don't always know what I am doing but he taught me.

"What did I say about long sleeves"
"Uhh, I have no idea what you just said but am about to go and train so..... Bye"
"Come back here... I am not done talking to you."

I heard what he said just wanted to go and it was kinda fun playing my deaf card on Tony. His face was priceless.

I got to the training room and it was already occupied by the one and only...

Word count: 945