spiderling

AN: Quick authors note there is one scene in this chapter that made me cringe while prof reading, it's a lovely scene between y/n and Loki. So if your read that scene then enjoy my lovelies but if not that means I deleted it so I am sorry. Well, enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 27

*****

After Cap finished explaining what he would be doing Loki went over to one of the bars that Steve set up the first one he went to weigh about 430lb grabbing the bar he picked it up without a struggle. He put it down and went to the next one which was about 600lb he picked it up without a struggle. He did this with every bar until he got to the one that weighs 1000lb.

"Hmmm, where did Steve find all of these weights?" Y/n thought

"Okay, You can stop that was the last one," Steve told Loki, with a confused face.

"Okay, next we are going to see how many push-ups you can do in under a minute." Loki looked at Steve confused but got in the stance anyway. 

Thor was secretly watching y/n planning something for this exact moment. S or quickly moves behind y/n and picks her up. She just hung there and didn't try to fight.

"Thor put her down," Clint says. Walking over to Loki he places her on his back.

"Brother what in Odin's name do you think you're doing," Loki says as he adjusts to the new weight added to his back.

"Oh brother we did for warm-ups on Asgard"

" yea Thor but we are not on Asgard you idiot." He responded, rolling his eyes.

 "Are you okay with this y/n" Y/n reached down to where he could see and gave a thumbs up? Crossing her legs and getting comfortable she got ready for Loki to begin.

"Okay. Go" with that Steve started the timer and Jarvis begin counting. Going a steady pace y/n lightly grabbed onto a piece of Loki Shirt to steady herself.

'If they do this for warm-up then what do they do for actual training. 'She thought. The buzzer went off and Loki came to stop. Everyone looked at the holographic screen where Jarvis was counting. Everyone's mouths feel open except y/n andThors. Who already expected the outcome. The screen read 547 push-ups in just a minute.

"Jarvis is glitching out because this cannot, is not humanly possible," Tony says. Y/n carefully made her way off Loki's back and sat on the floor Beside him.

"Well, stark I am not human unlike you weak mortal's ." Loki responded, y/n looked back and looked back at Loki, with slightly glowing eyes.

"Oh not you darling, and lady of spitters I'm not even entirely sure if you are human" Loki quickly said, correcting himself. Taking a seat beside y/n he looked around the room while everyone tried wrapping the head around his results.

"Wait, did you just call her darling?" Tony asked, y/n looked at him daring him o say something.

"Do you have a problem with it? " she asked. She is more than glad to settle this on the mat. Tony simply shook his head no.

"Last thing for today is a run around starks tower. I usually do six but today we only have to do one." Steve stated. Before Tony could protest Steve was already out of the room.

***

Standing outside waiting for Steve to tell them to start. When Steve said go they started in a jog Loki and y/n keeping the same paste ahead of the rest of the team. With Sam catching up, he sprinted to be beside y/n.