I Should Choke You With This

Plopping on her bed Peter watches her open her eyes.

"Good morning," he sighs excitedly, looking at him she yawns.

"It's Christmas," she signs, rolling off the bed she hit the floor with a thud. Looking over the side of the bed he watches her pop up off the floor. Grabbing her hearing aids she smiles, noticing the snow still falling and resting on the window seal outside.

"What time is it," she questions

"Um like seven something," Peter mumbled

"You think Tony is awake," she questioned

"Nope. You think we should wake him,"

"Most definitely," she answered

As the doors open they look around at the floor Tony and Pepper stay on, walking towards the room, they stop when they see Pepper standing at the coffee machine.

"Good morning kids," she says without turning to look at them. Peter and Y/n made eye contact while standing still.

"Tony is still asleep, don't worry," she says, glancing back at them. Smiling, they quickly made their way towards the bedroom. Opening the door quietly they looked at each other.

"You go left," she signed, walking towards the right side of the bed. Standing on either side of the bed they watched Tony peacefully sleeping.

"Scream,"

"TONY," they screamed in unison

"What, what's on fire," he yelled sitting up in his bed and looking around the room frantically. The two of them fell out laughing, holding onto the bed so they wouldn't fall on the floor.

"Peter, y/n," he says, watching them laugh. Letting out a sigh he rolls his eyes.

"Why," he asks as their fits of laughter begin to subside, looking at the smiling children he can't be mad at them.

"It was her idea," Peter says quickly

"As if,"

"Merry Christmas kids," he says standing up. Ruffling both of their hair he drapes his arms over both of their shoulders leading them out of his room.

"Hey you kids go wake up the rest of the team I will meet you in the common room," he says looking at them. Standing beside Pepper he watched them walk away giggling playfully and pushing each other on their way back to the elevator.

"You let them in didn't you,"

"No it's an elevator they both have access to, I may or may not have told them you were still sleeping," she says trying to hide a smirk.

As the doors open on their floor look at each other racing to the doors, standing at Natasha's door y/n begins to Knock, and standing at Clint Peter does the same. As the door opened Natasha looked at her with a smug look with one hand placed on her hip.

"Good morning," Nat says to her, y/n smiles

"Really," Clint says as he opens the door, seeing Peter's face. Letting out a sigh he nodes his head.

"Natasha," he says rubbing his face

"The kids are waking us up," he says almost as a question.

Opening Loki's door her smile fades seeing him sit in his chair reading. Glancing up from his book he looks at her.

"Well it's no fun if you're awake," she tells him

"Would you like me to pretend I am sleeping," he questions closing his book. Shaking her head she looks at his outfit.