Loki's New Beginning

A/N:  What your eyes look like when you use your Cryokinesis ( ice powers)

Chapter 10
Loki POV

I smirked at Tony, I loved seeing him stressed. I slowly lifted the blanket that was covering her to reveal a sleeping Y/n.

She seemed so peaceful. I don't know why she doesn't talk. I would have to say Clint is not that bad of a person. Maybe they all will be bearable to live with.

"You all can go back to sleep. Me and Clint will stay here with Loki and Y/n" Natasha said to the group they all left saying their goodbye quietly.

Poor thing is on fire. Y/n started moving around and tugging at her ears. For a little bit.
" if I may ask what are these things on her ears?"

"Those are hearing aids they help Y/n hear," Clint said while Natasha gets up and carefully took them out.
She handed them to Clint

"She is always forgetting to take them out."Clint walked over and placed them on her nightstand.

"So she can't hear" " yes Loki she is deaf that why she did not speak to you Clint had to translate," Natasha said

Around 1 hour later

Y/n was starting to wake up so I didn't move so she could sleep. But she still woke up but when she woke up. she woke up terrified.

Y/n POV
Y/n nightmare:
"No stop, please, just stop no-no, please. I don't want- wanna quit"
" You can't quit, your parents brought you here. You are all mine."
"Just untie me I will do whatever no more shots."
He brings the glowing needle closer to my neck
"Please"
"Sorry, Hail HYDRA-"
End of nightmare

I shot my eyes open. I was in Loki's arms still. I need to get out. He was looking at me trying to ask what was wrong. I was feeling a bit better. I rolled off his lap.

Yeah, yeah I know bad moves but I used my power to soften my fall. With my sapphire blue wisp on my hands, I float myself in the air and land on my feet.

"What's wrong?" Nat and Clint got up trying to ask me what was wrong.

Loki was also standing but I did not wait around. I bolted for the bathroom and locked the door. I could feel their feet run after me.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes were ice blue. They wouldn't change back. The bathroom sink started to freeze. Not again, not again

The room around me was becoming encased in ice.

Loki POV

She snapped open her eyes. Hmmm were her eyes always that glowing color. She used her hands to push herself away from me and onto the floor.

Wow, this girl is strong. Natasha and Clint stood up fast doing something with their hands trying to approach her. But she just ran for the bathroom.

"Dang it she locked the door" well that's obvious Clint.
"Umm Nat kick down the door"
Nat ran to kick it down but it didn't budge. They backed away from the door. I walked up and touched around the edges of the door it's cold.

Then I saw smoke or steam coming from under the door.
While Nat keeps trying to kick the door in I am trying to reach her in her mind.....

Word count: 649

Well, that's chapter 10 for you. I hope you enjoyed it. Already writing the next one so it will be out soon. The next few chapters will be a lot of switching povs. Also just found out what POV means a few days ago kinda feel stupid. Your glowing eyes I refer to are the picture at the top. If you have any questions you can comment it and I will get back to you ASAP. See you in the next chapter.