See No Evil-Hear No Evil

Y/n is officially on Christmas break, Peter and she have gone on other small missions for the avengers during her time off and got to spend more time with the team.

"Are you ready?" Tony says, walking into the room as she puts on a leather jacket. Turning around she looks back at him as he stands at the door frame. "As ready as I'll ever be"

"You got this, and the whole team will be there" walking up to her he gives her a smile

"I know, it just doesn't feel right. Something about today doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean,"

"I don't know it's just a feeling," placing his hands on her shoulders he adjusted her jacket

"You will be fine, we are going to go to shield and you are going to get adopted by Natasha Romanoff. Then we are going to come back to the tower, and decorate for Christmas, okay? Everything will be fine and if that feeling you're having does somehow happen I will be there by your side the entire time." Taking a deep breath she smiles at Tony.

"Okay let's go, don't want to be late," walking out of the room she shuts her light off and closes the door while walking out. Walking into the elevator she waits for the doors to open again, Tony helped ease her nerves a little, but she couldn't shake the feeling of fear.

That's what scared her the most, she was never afraid. She was trained not to be so the feeling of fear was foreign to her. The doors open to the garage area where the rest of the team is waiting for her, even Loki.

"So who is riding with who," she heard Sam ask as she get closer to the group

"Does it matter, we are driving to the airport either way?" pinching the bridge of his nose Clint is already agitated.

"You're the one the talk we already know who you're riding with," Looking at him she watches as he reaches up to his ears and discreetly pulls out his hearing aids. Making eye contact with her she smiles at him knowing exactly what he did.

"Sam, Stark, Brue, and Thor your riding with me"

"Can you even drive"

"Yes, I can drive... But time-wise Tony is going to drive." Steve says while clearing his throat.

"So that leaves Clint, Y/n, and Loki with me," Natasha says. Grabbing the keys they head toward the cars they are taking

"Are you okay?" Loki asked in a hushed tone, pulling her out of her trance, nodding her head, and giving him a weak smile, she walked toward the car and got in the back seat.

Pulling out of the garage she keeps her eyes focused outside the window. The car ride was peaceful, Clint and Natasha were lost in their conversation while she drove.

"You don't look okay what's wrong," Loki says in the Mind-link

"Don't ignore me, I can see you are not okay" swiftly turning to face him she meets his gaze

" I said I was fine"

"Why are you lying to me"

"I'm not lying"

"Good  lier but I am the God of lies"

"Just nerves"

"No, It's more"
"Fine, I'm scared"

"To be adopted"

"No, it just doesn't feel right. Something, I just have a feeling"

Arriving at the airport the teams park the cars in private parking and get on the jet that will fly them to SHIELD Headquarters. Getting on the flight y/n sat beside Loki she tried her best to remain calm, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something wrong was going to happen today.